test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nostura's Fey Castle Weekly

bluez#8817 bluez Member Posts: 104 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Once you enter on your stag, nothing. You can spin in circles, take in the scenery at the entrance, but otherwise the stag won't go forward. Is there anything you guys didn't break ? If you turn your stag to the left wall, the motion of the pollen (?) coming toward you gives you the illusion of movement .. I guess that'll have to do. Added bonus, Lost portal stone when I was forced to abort. Great job guys ~~

Comments

• opelkadettaopelkadetta Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    +1 reported this on game and with a game ticket. still no fix
  • sale2sssale2ss Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Same with me. I have tried with unstuck, defeat me option, abandon quest and take it again, but it is the same. Stag wont move no matter what i do. Also submitted 2 tickets via game 2 weeks ago and yet no answer.Also both of my tickets disappeared like i never sent them, WTF????
    And this is my 1st The Fey Castle quest, so I cannot continue with campaign since this quest is broken and bugged. Seriously does anyone reads tickets or posts and resolving game issues that players have????????
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hello! Issue was fixed internally and should go out in a future patch.
    Hello Admins!
    New patch is out and this issue might be fixed internally, yet nothing changes for us players.

QUEST IS STILL BUGGED. STAG WONT MOVE.
    Guess, bug quests do not matter. Or GM are on vacation ??????????????
    Ahhh, finally quest is fixed