test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tenebrous Enchants not working at all now

freefrothfreefroth Member Posts: 36 Arc User
All tenebrous enchants have 0% chance to proc... Please fix this urgently. If it can be broken in 10 seconds, surely you can fix it within a week.

Comments

• vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Can confirm. Rank 14 enchantments no longer work. The tooltip shows 0% and ACT does not even show ANY tenebrous proc, when before it was doing about 3-4% of DPS with x4 R14 Tenebrous.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • vrion1vrion1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Indeed, tenebrous enchantments stopped working since last patch. Even the tooltip says so, apart from combat log. I hope this happened in order to fix the rank15 version, and will be ok soon.
  • divectoredivectore Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    Aren't tenebrous retired? i think i saw something about them in the exchange vendor, just like vigor insignias.
  • vrion1vrion1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    divectore said:

Aren't tenebrous retired? i think i saw something about them in the exchange vendor, just like vigor insignias.

Since you can still exchange your single stat enchantment in vendor in PE with a tenebrous, makes me think that tenebrous enchantment isn't retired. Otherwise we shouldn't have the option for such exchange.
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    (not retired)

Please... fix them - should be a quick fix, but even if it isn't, its a primary piece of equipment and deserves priority.
  • mcfobmcfob Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    still broken
  • pwimagicgamepwimagicgame Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I was dumb enough to raise my Tene to R15 once MOD16 dropped.

More fool me.
  • anoreksjaanoreksja Member Posts: 113 Arc User

I was dumb enough to raise my Tene to R15 once MOD16 dropped.

More fool me.

Same here :(
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    @nitocris83 can you please confirm if this is on the radar? All Tenebrous aren't working since last patch.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue has been resolved internally and should go out in a future patch.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    omg julia THANKS!!! (mailing a bottle of wine to the office)

sent two, make sure you share with the dev who fixed the tenebs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!

Why there's no mention of this in Patch Notes?
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    anoreksja said:

Because "future" doesn't mean "next".

I aim to misbehave
    silence1x said:

anoreksja said:

Because "future" doesn't mean "next".

Ok, jokes aside, silence1x. I recognise the exhaustive manner of providing us with feedback information by Nitocris83. Because this issue has been resolved internally, what's the problem with patch implementing? All the tenebrous enchantments are broken since the May 13/14 update.
    anoreksja said:

Ok, jokes aside, silence1x. I recognise the exhaustive manner of providing us with feedback information by Nitocris83. Because this issue has been resolved internally, what's the problem with patch implementing? All the tenebrous enchantments are broken since the May 13/14 update.

I agree 100%, I was just reiterating their statement during the stream. I hope they release the fix soon. If you use the auto-loot issue as an example, I'm sure that some "simple" fixes are breaking other things. Due to this, I imagine that they will do an exhaustive test on the tenebrous enchants before pushing it to live.
    I aim to misbehave
  • photeus#7983 photeus Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Exhaustive tests....?

You new here?
    So, another week of not doing dungeons.
    Tank classes based on build Maximum Hit Points at the expense of Power (or other offense statistics) have a serious issue with dealing damage in solo content and more difficult epic dungeons such as LoMM where, e.g. we must kill the mimics. Each week of delaying the patch is a nightmare for us. Killing anything with more HP lasts almost eternity.
    Maybe it is possible to provide us something in return during test time? something easy to implement, maybe similar to Aura of Courage from OP mod 15? they probably have this mechanism saved

Exhaustive tests....?

You new here?

sorry - forgot the sarcasm font ;)
    I aim to misbehave
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    divectore said:

The Tranquil were retired & can be re-claimed, under their own tab, at the re-claim vendor across from knox in PE.