test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Better changes

ashbury#6333 ashbury Member Posts: 66 Arc User
@ devs, I really hope changes for the better are scheduled and on the way for Dom. Its the best part of your game Neverwinter and its garbage right now. I dont see how any new players are going to be attracted to it. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> it's almost completely lost my interest at this point. How many people have stopped logging in? I'm guessing A LOT. I found myself getting frustrated when playing Dom rather than having fun...which is why we play games in the first place, to have fun. I stopped for a few weeks and come back to Dom and get kicked out of match because I wont run a stun bot trapper build. Although maybe if I just abused some broken <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I would have gotten praise. Smh. New mod on console in June hope you've taken PVP to the next level or I'm gonna let that money I spent over the years go and just say Peace.

Comments

• tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    Maybe many hasn't stopped to log on, but farming new gear. The problem is that at this point many of the remaining pvp player totally stopped to que. Is one week now that there are no que at all, the only few dom that i was able to do was some private 3 vs 3, but even so, just 2 fast run. They really need to address the problem, ppl have ZERO incentive to join in pvp, even now, with the new mechanic, should be better even if the toon is setup for pve.
    Add the fact that there are old item that should be scaled down ( put on valhalla set , ring of siege and u will be almost immortal) , but is not that the problem...ppl has stopped to que ...there is no reason for que.
  • alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    We need Dom League backwith some tasty reqards like Golden mouns... and everything will be back on track just in mod 6 or7 was it?
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    I still enjoy pvp but cant seem to find anyone in que...

I que for lotmm also and it takes more than 4 hours to pop.. so..

Maybe people are giving up on public que or these maps in general?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Lol, no-one is public queuing for LoMM. That would be insane.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    you would have to get 4 competent players in a team to pass first boss. might as well buy lottery ticket.
  • altaiir94altaiir94 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    jonkoca said:

Lol, no-one is public queuing for LoMM. That would be insane.

You'd be surprised