test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are Empowered Runestones broken or not ?

finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 442 Arc User
Hello folks,

Since the start of this new mod I have been working to achieve a proper setup for OP Tank, but might have encountered an issue,

Currently I am sitting on almost 572k HP and all my (tank related) stats above cap, to achieve this setup I had to swap out a companion item with different runestones to reach the (in my eyes) a perfect tank setup.
Now, if I swap back to the item containing Empowered runestones (which should give me an extra 4400 HP) I see no HP increase.

So my question is this.
Are the Empowered runestones broken, or did I hit the ceiling with Max HP ????

Sincerely,
Ogguk
Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer

Comments

• quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    iirc, bondings never increased HP. Augment companions did, but they may have changed that.

• finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited May 2019

iirc, bondings never increased HP. Augment companions did, but they may have changed that.

An Empowered runestone is not a Bonding type of stone…
    When I load other kind of stones into the companion (like Arcane) then my stats are changing.. Only not with Empowered.
    Thought I made that clear :)

note.. I am a Augment user, since I don't like when normal companions tend to die on critical moments
    Yeah man, pre-mod 16 if you had bonding on your pet, and stacked HP on your pets gear, it didn't proc back any hp to you.

edited May 2019

Yeah man, pre-mod 16 if you had bonding on your pet, and stacked HP on your pets gear, it didn't proc back any hp to you.

An Augment is something different than a normal companion.. On an Augment I used Empowered to get the HP, and stacked Radiants on Pet gear to get HP since an Augment never procs but give all directly to owner… An Augment doesnt fight, doesnt die.
    While a normal Pet needed Bondings to get it working so now and then when it procs

Let me be clear, pre-mod 16 I used Empowered on the spot where now Bondings are required… And normal Enchants where now the runestones are required.

I tested it out by swapping out Empowered runestones for Arcane runestones ( to make sure it isnt the Augment is bugged) and it worked normal by transferring the stats from Arcane runestones as normal..

So, I am sure the Empowered runestones are broken (like the Tenebrous enchantments)…

note, it seems to me you don't know how a Augment works. ;p

LOL

Dude, all I said was Pre Mod 16, Augment pets WOULD transfer HP to the owner if you stacked HP on them, but a regular pet with bondings wouldn't.

We're saying the same thing, except you're suggesting the problem is with empowered runestones, and I am suggesting the problem is with Augment pets Post Apocalypse (after mod 16). Perhaps it's WAI and they don't want Augment pets transfering HP to the owner, or maybe it's broke, all I am saying is *I* think the bug is in the augment pets, not the empowered runestone.

I'll log on later and put some empowered in gear w/ defense slots on an Augment companion, and see if the *companion's* HP increases. If it does, then I am probably right, and the problem is with augments, not the empowered runestones.

I have already checked that out by putting Empowered on a other augment and it stayed the same… All other runestones is transferring their stats towards me, eccept Empowered..

Have made a ticked about it and got reply that they are passing this problem forward..

"Upon reading your correspondence and the information you have provided, unfortunately, your issue about Empowered runes not giving stats is a result of a gameplay bug. I’ll gather the details you've supplied us and pass them on to the appropriate team."

So.. its just waiting till they fix the problem
    Ok, so I got a gear piece with a defense slot for companions, and yeah, the empowered runestones don't add HP to the companion, so ofc the companion won't give you anymore HP. Some screenshots:

I tried dismissing and resummoning the pet after applying the empowered runestone, and the companion's HP remained the same. The problem is that Empowered Runestones do not add HP to your companion.

Exactly.. I have asked in followup ticket to take control of my char and check the issue by themselves (if they are able)..

Thanks for your input.
    After reporting this issue ingame and on website the game master responded as it is clearly a bug (considered the information I have given) and they passed it forwards to assigned Dev's.

Now its's just a matter of time
    Really hope that this (and HP boons) is getting fixed soon ;)
  • drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    > @finmakin said:
    > Really hope that this (and HP boons) is getting fixed soon ;)

Don't hold your breath. There's more serious issues than this that they've been ignoring since week 1 of preview.

drumon88 said:

> @finmakin said:

> Really hope that this (and HP boons) is getting fixed soon ;)

Don't hold your breath. There's more serious issues than this that they've been ignoring since week 1 of preview.

yea like what to do with all those darn transmute capes they have been cooking up for the past 2 years
    Well. transmuting capes is something for a cakewalk in a fashionshow... Has no priority