test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Master Expedition chest

Hi everyone, since last night I have been doing Master Expeditions, when I open the final chest of the expedition I open the crunch but don't even give me anything in the inventory. I tried to do them alone, in a group, to put one or two even three runes but always the same story. No drop in the chest, just the notification of having completed the daily shipment. it is quite frustrating, I understand the drop of the weapons that releases the npc that have the low drop, but at least the drop in the chest, the one not. Thanks for your attention .

Comments

• balufunkebalufunke Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 182 Arc User
    Confirmed, happened to me too today!
  • uncl3b0b#6948 uncl3b0b Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Me too - 6 times (yesterday and today). And when i give Rune from chest, i cant be exchange with Zok ... :(
    edited May 2019
    If you have a red rune Chaos in your inventory, the ME chest buged and doesn't work. You must to give runa Chaos to the Synié and complete the Quest. Previously we gathered 5 runes and now they turned into one Chaos Run - and nobody told us about it! We are still make ME and waiting for 5 runs, but the box doesn't give anything! So I and my friends lost dozens Runes - We thank the developers for this foul.

Sry my english
    Post edited by uncl3b0b#6948 on
    edited May 2019
    edit:
  • nikitta79nikitta79 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just started ME myself,I do run alone,at first I was thinking maybe it has to be done in the group in order to open the chest.I did 2 runs so far,i cant choose the rune ,it tells me only leader of the team can?Confused,any tips from experienced Mountaineers ?