test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tenebrous Enchant R14 and R15 not work, not proccing

anoreksjaanoreksja Member Posts: 113 Arc User
After today's update, my Tenebrous enchantments r15 and r14 do not work. Please, fix it as soon as possible:

Comments

• guyofgisburneguyofgisburne Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    They all don't work since the % don't have numbers.
  • sinneblomsinneblom Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Noone of the tenebrous enchantment works. Yesterday evening 13 may they worked. Today they do nothing
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    I know for a fact that at least r13's work. I ran for a while with 1x r15, 1xr13, and 1xr11 and was about 2% of my overall damage, so I switched to radiants. The only toon it provided a nice chunk of my damage with was on a barbarian alt who only has about 80k power, but around 250k hp, and northside did some tests on his bis barbarian and they didn't increase his damage at all. So I would guess based on my experience and northside's tests (w/ r14's), that the only time Tenebrous enchants are BIS is on non-BIS toons :3

• zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    This does not look like a bug. Cryptic didn't mention it in notes on purpose. They were probably considering a nerf for next patch... cause they deleted the magnitudes already. This doesn't just happen as a glitch. Then they did an "emergency" update. THe update captured all the 'in-work' changes. These 'in-work' changes are whats making the scaling go haywire, no doubt.

All I can say is... they released the game in this state. Many players completely rebalanced their characters to incorporate the tenebrous enchantments. If they do not return them to comparable functionality it is beyond inconsiderate to the players who have spent tons of time and resources.
  • picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    You get them from lockboxes and now they are USELESS. Hurry up in fixing this.
  • crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    Multiple Tenebrous doesn't work, just about any rank doesn't work??....basically stash away those Tenebrous as they are useless right now....awesome.
  • neidanman#1423 neidanman Member Posts: 82 Arc User

I know for a fact that at least r13's work. I ran for a while with 1x r15, 1xr13, and 1xr11 and was about 2% of my overall damage, so I switched to radiants. The only toon it provided a nice chunk of my damage with was on a barbarian alt who only has about 80k power, but around 250k hp, and northside did some tests on his bis barbarian and they didn't increase his damage at all. So I would guess based on my experience and northside's tests (w/ r14's), that the only time Tenebrous enchants are BIS is on non-BIS toons :3

They worked right up until May 14 patch, but they don't now - confirmed in ACT
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User

They worked right up until May 14 patch, but they don't now - confirmed in ACT
    Right on, I sold mine last week, but even at that time I heard the r15's weren't procing.

• mcfobmcfob Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Mine don't work at all
  • anoreksjaanoreksja Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    Up.
    All Tenebrous enchantment's still do not work (no % chance)

Thank you for attention