test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CTA: Orc Assault token

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
EDIT: The PC server will be temporarily shut down today at 3:30pm PT to address this issue. Downtime is expected to be 15 minutes. During this time, players will be removed from any maps they are in.

We found an issue impacting certain players in regards to obtaining a token after 11 CTA runs. We are in the process of fixing this issue and hope to have it live later today. Thank you for your patience.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• midnightitamidnightita Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Thank you
  • stormyseas#5473 stormyseas Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    thank you will we auto be granted this? if we already done 11+ ?
  • roguedemonhunter#1500 roguedemonhunter Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2019

We found an issue impacting certain players in regards to obtaining a token after 11 CTA runs. We are in the process of fixing this issue and hope to have it live later today. Thank you for your patience.

Fine... My solution to throw out all unique rewards like the vanity pets wont be needed anymore?

Hope...

Edit: Just tried one. Scaling seems ok in here. Good work! Haven't done 10 yet.
  • silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    Thank you for fixing this problem promptly
    stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
    Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.
  • narg#2991 narg Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    This is nice, but four bug reports in two weeks about "You already have all of the items in this package" when attempting to open the Elemental Sealed Containers granted during the Repeatable Quests "Seeds for Everyone" and "Gathering Seeds! For Goodness!" AND when attempting to Claim Rewards from Heroic Encounters have yet to be addressed.

This is a bug that seems to have been encountered by players some years ago. It also looks like a slew of current players are experiencing it, as well.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/bjj3lq/cannot_claim_heroic_encounter_reward_you_already/

Pleas advise.
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    so why did they think scaling GTA Orc Assault was a good idea when you cant even solo it at all was just in there with my Barbarian Cleric and Wizard where i could not survive them thanks Devs
    Post edited by teamstephon on
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    This post scares me because someone felt compelled to state " temporarily shut down".

Would this not be a given if they were doing any type of fix or maintenance?

*nervous laugh*

Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User

so why did they think scaling GTA Orc Assault was a good idea when you cant even solo it at all was just in there with my Barbarian Cleric and Wizard where i could not survive them thanks Devs

I belive thats exactly a reason why - it was never supposed to be a solo content, so its not any more - WAI
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    i dont go and run 10-11 times, i just get my alts unlock for 1 run achievement, i dont believe in "forced 10 runs" that not worth time or rewards repeating with alts i have, it get old fast.
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Broken today for me. 2 characters did 10 runs, neither received token. Yesterday worked. WTF!?
  • vixazarahvvixazarahv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    So anyone know if they're going to tweak the weapons from Seasonal events or are they still trying to convince us to keep working for weapons that were obsolete before we even had a chance to earn them?
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    > @powerpuff#6508 said:
    > Broken today for me. 2 characters did 10 runs, neither received token. Yesterday worked. WTF!?

Was this the fourth day you ran it? Only 3 tokens can be earned per event.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    CTA event are full of dissappointments and lot of bugs, same as last time. i knew and that why i dont do 10-11 runs and then finding out. it happen on the first CTA update, this is 3rd CTA and still bugged, and might expected 4th and next CTA would be the same and unfixed.
  • vixazarahvvixazarahv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    Bugs, broken content, getting multiple unsellable Horns... earning tokens for weapons that are already obsolete... :'(
  • theflamingblue#1168 theflamingblue Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    cool