test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Feedback about fighter Dps

devilxjkdevilxjk Member Posts: 97 Arc User
I LOVE IT, the new dps build is realy fun for me.
The only crappy thing is seethe. it's a bit frustrating (WC Position and stop moving) so my idea is to rework it with a charge(no dmg)+vengeance stack. or at least set it instant stack instead of wait fo vengeance raising.

Comments

• dracin#9917 dracin Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I agree its been very fun though I never played the original GF so I have no idea what it was like before. Now that Seethe has been fixed at least you can pre-charge and then manage your Vengeance from there.
  • devilxjkdevilxjk Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2019

devilxjk said:

I LOVE IT, the new dps build is realy fun for me.
    The only crappy thing is seethe. it's a bit frustrating (WC Position and stop moving) so my idea is to rework it with a charge(no dmg)+vengeance stack. or at least set it instant stack instead of wait fo vengeance raising.

I like the new powers, and the feats that accompany our beloved class. Yet, I find the DPS output underwhelmingly low vs other DPS classes, including Control Wizard, Barbarian, and CLERIC!! I did some in-game testing (dummies in stronghold), 15 runs in Lair of the Mad Mage, and comparison with other GFs in my guild and in other guilds... Is anyone experiencing the same challange?
    100% AGREEMENT
  • halo0816halo0816 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    In my oppionion, DPS GF is a developmental failure. It makes no sense, that you need to get hit to deal more dmg (you are no tank so you should not be supposed to get hit). Or standing a few seconds afk so you can deal more dmg. Dps and tank GF is to similar so the balancing could be to hard. Maybe remove the shield from the dps path completely and give us something like dual wielding ? I dont know, could be better to balance. Maybe a "short" jump as tab mechanics so we can use that at least as utility skill.

sorry for my crappy english (again :d )
  • mcfobmcfob Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    Also agree, gf dps is some weak sauce, terrible compared to all other classes except op, but op doesn't even have a dps path. they should just get rid of gf dps and let us move all our stuff to other classes, gf tank sux as well, nobody wants it in LoMM due to no party defense and no healing loadout. Yeah, the 'Fighter' should just be eliminated. Even in these new patch notes, I see an extra 10 percent to vengence, but nerfs on heavy slash not proccing itself so you have to use weak dps reave to proc, meaning less heavy slash. Also, anvil feat gets much needed improvement, but the feat is directly opposite heavy slashier, so you are forced to choose. WEAK!
  • anusamoralis#5249 anusamoralis Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    @devilxjk
    I like new changes a lot as well! I dont like this wc pose too xD, but so far u can live with it.
    @dcmktg
    Yep fighter so far away from hr/cw/tr, I can make with my Hr a way more dps than fighter but in last patch notes they gonna increase fighter dps by 10 % wich is a good start.
    @halo0816
    In ur opinion... imho its very good developmental changes, finally dps path. And why do you say plural? Many love it like it is. If u hate ur class so much, make new or try to write ticket maybe they will change u to paladin and ull be happy. rjc9000 this applies to you too :)
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    I have not compared to other classes, but while

i made a thread comparing class dps in mod 16.....fighter and barbarian are tied for lowest dps....right below tank paladin, which is not even a dps class

Sorry to hear this. These are the 2 classes I main. It will take forever to get all the boons on a new toon....
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I thought it was just me, right now i'm playing 3 classes ... Cleric, paladin and fighter. and the fighter has by far the lowest dps, tab mechanic just needs to go, at least for the dps path..
  • ysbethedinnysbethedinn Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Fighter is the weakest and least desireable class in game atm. With LotMM there is no need for a tank (4dps + cleric) - If a tank is taken it is a pally for the second boss as they switch to heals. Either make the Fighter tank more integral to the tank/heal/dps trinity or make Fighter's DPS much better. While Fighter is super fun to play now there simply is no need for Fighter over Pally or Barb.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited May 2019

Fighter is the weakest and least desireable class in game atm. With LotMM there is no need for a tank (4dps + cleric) - If a tank is taken it is a pally for the second boss as they switch to heals. Either make the Fighter tank more integral to the tank/heal/dps trinity or make Fighter's DPS much better. While Fighter is super fun to play now there simply is no need for Fighter over Pally or Barb.

4 dps 1 cleric and scrolls.
    with a good tank be barbarian or op or fighter rarely i use scroll.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    My fighter has both alabaster weapons so I'm stripping him of enchants and shelving him for now. Fun to play solo, MEs and HEs for res farming. LoMM - nope. Time to gear up my cleric for running LoMM I guess.
    I aim to misbehave
  • tardbathtardbath Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    -10% damage reduction in tanks (all of them) is rly bad.. With tanks being just a luxury in end game parties the damage nerf is not needed at all !! If you just compare the dps numbers in high end parties, with a powerfull well build tank(high power high CA etc) it's dmg is a joke compare to dps.. Not even 40%..

Best