test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Landwaster Not Working?

dracin#9917 dracin Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2019 in The Guard Barracks
In the Well of Dragons I used Earthshaker with 100% Vengeance and then when tried to select Earthshaker again to get the Shockwave from Landwaster it did nothing. My Vengance bar remained at full 100% and in the combat log it just stated that I had no action points to cast the ability. It appears that the Landwaster feat is broken now. The only damage in the log was from the initial Earthshaker as well. *Edit just tried again at 100% Vengeance in Well of Dragons zone and not effect from Landwaster when casting Earthshaker

Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• mickyce#8848 mickyce Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Same for me.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    The animation is a bit cumbersome. Did you dodge out before it proc'd?
    I aim to misbehave
  • eugeecoeugeeco Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    While leveling up my Dreadnought I was struggling to get this feat to work as well. To the point that I was about to post that it didn't work.

Then it worked. At first I would just mash my daily button till they both fired off. Then later I've noticed I have roughly 5 seconds to trigger the Shockwave. My informed observation is that if you get stunned/controlled before firing off Shockwave, it won't trigger.
  • dracin#9917 dracin Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    silence1x said:

The animation is a bit cumbersome. Did you dodge out before it proc'd?

No but I've gone back into my combat logs and never see any damage for it and my Vengeance doesn't deplete. In all instances where I have tried to use it my vengeance has been full I hit 1 where my Earthshaker is repeatedly and I just get screen messages that I have no action points after the first cast but my vengeance in never used and I don't see any indication in game or in logs that Shockwave occurred. I've only tried it so far in the Well of Dragons.

I will try it again when I play tonight. (I'm still relatively a new player so it sounds like it could just be me needing practice with this ability )
    Well this time I did not move just hit the key for Earthshaker repeatedly and it worked. Maybe I was dodging out of it before silence1x.

• lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Scaled content and you lose that feat?
  • manipulosmanipulos Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    I tried it many times over 3 or 4 days of playing and it never once worked for me. I tried immediate activation, waiting a couple seconds...nothing worked. I was expecting one of those highlights around the power to show visually that it was ready to be used like they do with some of the other feated power combinations, but it's not there.
  • peregr1nusperegr1nus Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    It only works if you also take Bloody Reprise feat.
    manipulos said:

I tried it many times over 3 or 4 days of playing and it never once worked for me. I tried immediate activation, waiting a couple seconds...nothing worked. I was expecting one of those highlights around the power to show visually that it was ready to be used like they do with some of the other feated power combinations, but it's not there.

I just used the ability again tonight in the CTA Event many times. I don't wait a few seconds anymore I pretty much hit my 1 key a few times to make sure I get it off (1 is where I have earthshaker) and given the feedback I had previously gotten I am careful to time it when I am not moving or interrupted. I do have Bloody Reprisal feated but not sure if that matters.

What zone are you in when you have tried it? Did you move or dodge out of it before it cast by chance?
  • dcmktg#2769 dcmktg Member Posts: 3 Arc User

It only works if you also take Bloody Reprise feat.

HERE is the correct answer