test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loot and LB Revamp

mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
Devs you did listen to my request to revamp the game core mechanics. Not exactly like I thought you would do but you did listen in your own way. I know it is not pretty still and there are still many bugs to work out with the changes to the game and hopefully you are able to fix things and make the game fun again.

But enough on that let's talk about fixing LB and loot. First LB need to actually contain items of value. I'm sorry but whatever I get in my LB, 90% of the time has a value of around $0.50 or less. IMO, this does not equal the value of a key and therefore is not worth even being in the LB. I recommend going through the LB and updating what is award. Remove any gem whose AH value is below 50K AD at minimum. I also recommend increasing the odds of the epic and legendary awards to around 2-3%. I would like to see more players running around with legendary mounts.

Now onto the loot in the dungeons and random ques. I recommend first removing the various random ques levels and simply make it so we can run all content (all dungeons based on what we have unlocked) and each run provides 30K AD. This would give us around 60K AD just from running two random ques.

Next is what we get from the chest at the end of the dungeon. Level dungeons should provide a minimum of 5K, epic dungeons and trails up to t9 should provide 10-15K, CR and up should provide 20K. Now onto the the chest requiring keys, they should have a chance to award more AD than the standard chest roughly 5K more but on average award the same amount of AD.

Now that I covered AD, let's talk about other items in the chest. Let's improve the chest greatly but placing epic insignia and higher refinement items in the chest, unbound. Than increase the odd of artifacts, artifact gear, companions and mount showing up in the chest and make these unbound. For chest that use keys for epic dungeons/trials I would put a .05% odd of a player pulling a bound to account legendary mount. This way it encourage players to run the campaigns to get those keys and maybe a legendary mount.

You revamped the game, it now time to revamp the loot in the game to encourage us as player to actually play content and to buy keys.

Comments

• rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I already talked about this a month ago, said the exact same thing as you about the chests from dungeons..

I even gave the idea of having a small chance of getting a certain item on a certain dungeon, like for ex.: you could get lets say a legacy axe beak from eTos and only eTos or you could only get a red dragon ioun stone from fbi or something like that.

I also said the leg mount should only drop from the latest dungeon released.

I don't mind running a 20+mins dungeons sweating my HAMSTER off if i get good rewards...

But this will probably never happen ...

Lockboxes will definitely never get changed