test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot claim heroic encounter reward "You already have all of the items in this package"

flameofmadness#1753 flameofmadness Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Hello,
writing on behalf on my friend, after completing heroic encounter, and clicking claim reward button under minimap it shows the message "You already have all of the items in this package"
Response from support was: "Upon seeing the screenshot and gathering the information you have provided me, unfortunately, your issue about the Heroic Encounter is a result of a gameplay bug. It may take some time before the developers are able to resolve your concern and release a fix for it.(...) I also encourage you to share your experience with other players in our official forum and you may get additional feedback or assistance from them " So judging by it it will take a long time to fix if at all, while it's stuck with this rewards and can't claim rewards for new heroic events reward cause this one is blocking it. Already cleared backpack from any items that might be unnecessary. Any advice please?

Comments

• g0ld3n4c3g0ld3n4c3 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Yes, they sent me the same message. We have to wait for a fix, because I wasn't able to find any solutions. From what I can say, the bug is about an item being already in our inventory. This item is there in the registry but actually it isn't. We have to wait for a fix from the developers.
  • kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    This problem is really game breaking. There is no option to decline the reward and causes all other reward unclaimable. It affect not only campaign progress but also stronghold. I hope the developer would prioritize this.
  • arathorn#8732 arathorn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This bug hit me yesterday and is really hampering my progress due to not being able to claim rewards anywhere.
  • letishyaletishya Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have to second or third this problem as well. Literally tried everything to counter or to be able to claim the rewards from later encounters but nothing work.
    Hope at least they will pay attention on it and investigate so we will have it fixed as soon as possible.
    Would appreciate it a lot.
  • mtlmortismtlmortis Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    This is really messing up my game.
  • kuroo73kuroo73 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    i had this bug over a week and it starting to make me not to play got like tons of stuff in rewards.........SO fix the god dam thing so we can play happy again at this rate it not real good
  • mtlmortismtlmortis Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    When are we going to get a fix for this? It's been like this since mod-16 release.
  • lycanpirelycanpire Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    This sucks, I was having fun again for a minute with this game, should've known better than to start playing it again. Maybe one day I'll try again, maybe mod 17, if it makes it that far, lol.
  • theodatetheodate Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Just got this today in Reclamation Rock.... now I cannot claim any rewards either... this sux... When r they going to fix this? Wish they would respond and let us know they r working on it... geesh
    :s
  • mythdemeanourmythdemeanour Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Add me to the list of the disheartened. I only started playing with mod 16 and now this happens. I started a new barbarian and am going to avoid HE's like the plague, but with my luck it will hit me anyways. Please if a Dev sees this, I like your game but things like this leave a sour taste in my mouth when they go unfixed.
  • shafuqshafuq Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Just returned to the game a few days ago and i'm having the same bug mentioned here. Mine also started at reclamation rock. I cant open any of my heroic encounter awards. I'm losing big progress here. Need fix ASAP!
  • shafuqshafuq Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    why isn't this issue being addressed anywhere?!
  • deadfighters#8866 deadfighters Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    no idea im have tempted to get rid of the character that has it and then just making a new one cause its stopping me from doing anything for my guild or factions
  • chiatzouchiatzou Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Funny it was changed that the heroics no longer dropped gems because people were holding them for 2x enchants. Now they are forcing you to hold them via game bugs. Go figure.
  • skizz#4564 skizz Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Just got this bug can't claim any heroic rewards.
    OMGGGG!
    PLEASE FIX
  • ook#3256 ook Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Now me too. I can't play until this is fixed. So also no purchases in the Zen-store until then.
  • darksoljaxdarksoljax Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It happened to one of my characters in Reclamation rock, and one in drowned shore. I was able to temporarily open one by completing the HE where it bugged, but it only let me open one. So if i keep doing them, I will get no where cause as i open one a new one adds to the pile.
  • ironballsbrtd#8399 ironballsbrtd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I've had this for weeks now and as a new player to Neverwinter, this really isn't impressing me. I've spent lots of money on this game already and I've been patient for weeks but this really needs fixing as a priority or I'm just uninstalling the game because it is not delivering the experience that is being advertised and I'm feeling as though I've been conned.
  • acutetoxicityacutetoxicity Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Also hit , and 2 friends all within 2 days of each other. Also all got hit with the undermountain bug where the quest defaults to single player only so no one else can get the drops. As new players who bought a 1month VIP of 'test' the waters and coming across massive bugs - I am not impressed.
  • nikka#7403 nikka Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    This happened to me also yesterday. I was in Drowned Shore and developed this bug. Is there any way to correct this or are we all still waiting for the powers that be to fix this?
  • chiatzouchiatzou Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Buy the campaign thats the fix. Buy them all. Open up your wallet buy zen, and buy the campaigns. Support the game.
  • ahdnohjest#6546 ahdnohjest Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I now join this group of those how can no longer progress because of this game breaking bug. I was so close to my next Underdark Boon...
  • ganerothganeroth Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yep, so many people have this bug, but the developers are fix small bugs and do not even give an ETA of that bugfix. :#
  • hadesgabrielhadesgabriel Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    This BUG is very annoying to the point that i can not advance with the game i need those rewards, i am in a point to beg for this to be fixed
  • tig3r#3674 tig3r Member Posts: 3 Arc User

This BUG is very annoying to the point that i can not advance with the game i need those rewards, i am in a point to beg for this to be fixed

I'm requesting feedback from an actual game rep about what is being done about this bug,
    thanks

• codeplug#9566 codeplug Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I've been dealing with this for a month. I submitted the bug in the in-game UI several times. Checking the forums for the first time and I'm glad I'm not the only one ... so that it gets some attention.
  • andybones65andybones65 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    If you watched the stream last night, they mentioned this will be fixed in patch. At least let's hope 👍
  • codeplug#9566 codeplug Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Just watched the stream and they said it will be fixed in tomorrow's patch. A question I have is will all our queued up rewards be available or wiped away. If they are available, my Ctrl-F fingers are going to get tired. A month of "finish three heroic encounters" quests, in multiple campaigns, ever day ...
  • ganerothganeroth Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Just watched the stream and they said it will be fixed in tomorrow's patch. A question I have is will all our queued up rewards be available or wiped away. If they are available, my Ctrl-F fingers are going to get tired. A month of "finish three heroic encounters" quests, in multiple campaigns, ever day ...

I think rewards will be claimed by single click - all in one window :D (I hope that)