test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New chanel called "22k" looking for players!

Hello, I have created a new chanel called "22k" for 22k+ ilvl players who wants to find groups or just talk to anyone, eventually ask a question.
If you want to join feel free to send me a mail in game ( @terrorisrta) i will invite you as soon as i confirm your item level.

This is the chanel description:

" Chanel for EXP people with an item level of 22k and more! The more the merrier dont hesitate to tell your friends about this chanel so it can grow!
Simply send an in game mail to @terrorisrta or @blackchikorita#5152 or @leyakkh if you want to join!
RULES:
-Advertising other chanels is forbidden.
-This is an english speaking chanel, if you wish to talk in any other language please do so in private.
-This chanel is for mature and civilised players. Please try to keep it clean.
-Racism/Sexism/Homophobia and any other type of hate is NOT TOLERATED and will result in a permanent ban.
-Trading or selling are okay but please try to keep this chanel for PVE and game content.
-Feel free to ask questions or start a debate as long as it does not involve delicate subjects. "

Thank you for reading this and hope to see you looking for a group in the chanel very soon =D.

Kindly, Xune~~

Comments

• mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    They could get badges...
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Not sure the game needs yet another "elite" channel....I think there are at least 3 similar channels already, but we'll see how it turns out.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • hercules125hercules125 Member Posts: 427 Arc User
    dunno, 22k might not be elite enough, might want to bump that to 23k. ;)
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Anyone who creates or participates in anything like this is the worst kind of pathetic.
  • unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User

-Advertising other chanels is forbidden.

Meanwhile you have been spamming all the other channels with this one and ignoring/respecting those channel's rules. The hypocrisy is laughable.
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    9/10 LoMM runs: