test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ME rewards bugged

fight#5797 fight Member Posts: 80 Arc User
AS title says since the patch today ME rewards for the runes in the empowerd expadition are not been rewarded. Only getting the etchings from them no AD and no gear

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    I've done 3 today, and the reward where dropping in the chest for me. Note though, I was party lead and am the one who used the runes, a couple people in my party though said they didn't get anything except the etching. We did one with 3x rage, one with 3x empowered, and one with the combination of 1x empowered, 1x chaos, and 1x balance. In all three expeditions I got the appropriate rewards in the chests, 2 others in the party said they got only the etchings and the other 2 didn't say anything on the matter.

• tjkernan#7315 tjkernan Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I was party leader earlier and dropped three different runes for the party (green/purple/orange),and got nothing but the etching from the chest...
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Someone is saying on Discord that you need to have done the quest where you trade 5 etchings for an orb, then the chest works normally.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • tjkernan#7315 tjkernan Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    completed that on second day...everything worked fine until latest patch this morning
  • ninjapanda#2817 ninjapanda Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just completed three master expedition, all with one rune each, solo'd, upon reaching end chest all that was inside was a single rune etching, should have had 8g in first, 4500 rp in second, and a piece of non class based gear in the third. This game was already annoying enough, why do you have to keep breaking more parts of it?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2019
    Hey folks! Getting some info from the designers on this. Will pass on as soon as available.

Info obtained and posted here https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1248532/master-expedition-runic-gameplay-update
    Post edited by nitocris83 on
  • cheerz4beerzcheerz4beerz Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    Could it be considered a bug that there is absolutely no reason at all to run 3 runes on any ME? The rewards are not even close to good enough to warrant the spike in difficulty.
  • kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Just another fun hey working as intended update.....so save up 5 of one etching type if your want to use runes to farm more rad in ME's.....
  • feadan#2363 feadan Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2019

Hey folks! Getting some info from the designers on this. Will pass on as soon as available.

Info obtained and posted here https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1248532/master-expedition-runic-gameplay-update

This info is either wrong or it's bugged.

I already did the tutorial quest that "should only require one successful expedition completion and etching collection". I'm now on the quest where I have to collect 5 etchings of the same kind for an rune-etched orb ("Sphere of Influence"). This one requires up to 17 expedition runs. Not to mention wasting 5 etchings. And yet I'm not receiving any more rewards from the rune chest since the patch.
  • krysnytekrysnyte Member Posts: 47 Arc User

This info is either wrong or it's bugged.

I already did the tutorial quest that "should only require one successful expedition completion and etching collection". I'm now on the quest where I have to collect 5 etchings of the same kind for an rune-etched orb ("Sphere of Influence"). This one requires up to 17 expedition runs. Not to mention wasting 5 etchings. And yet I'm not receiving any more rewards from the rune chest since the patch.

You do have to buy the orb, and turn that quest in to get a resonator. The resonator will be in your useful items tab.