test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sick of no weapon drop

welshdemonwelshdemon Member Posts: 48 Arc User
Hey ppl I am sick of no drop from the reward quest chest in ME I hve run about 50 runs so far and no drop and yet I see dpsers get drops from ME chests, I am sure the devs hate tanks or op’s espically.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Trust me your far from alone. I have not gotten any alabaster weps yet either, and over 50% of the time when i turn in the quest I get fighter specific gear that my ranger can not even equip.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I have gotten the cleric offhand so far, and there was a person in my alliance that got both the mainhand and offhand from the same run. So they do drop for support characters too. There is another person in my alliance that has gotten 3 cleric offhands too.
  • excalibur1980excalibur1980 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    i get 2 main weapons, but no shield
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    I have 4 toons runnig 3ME 4 days a week,
    Barbarian no drops
    Pally no drops
    Fighter = Got main hand
    Ranger, Got the set and 2 extra bows

Wish i could trade this extra stuff...
  • bumpzillabumpzilla Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I'm running Cleric and Barbarian through every day. Have not gotten a single artifact weapon on either character. Managed to get the epic set for Cleric which I will use in the meantime.
  • srad600srad600 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    On my paladin I have had 2 main hands and 2 shields, my cleric has had the main hand once and all my other chars have seen nothing.
  • bloodrychebloodryche Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Same here, only off hand has dropped once so far and nothing else
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    Despite the popularity of the belief it isn’t the chest that drops the weapons, it’s Obaya.

Across 3 toons I have 1 with a pair, and 6 main hands.

Just run 1 Rune, I recommend Chaos.
    Get it done in 10-15 minutes usually with 2 people. Get all 9 Relics. Get the Etching from the chest (and 3k RAD if you run Chaos Rune). Get gear from Obaya and 5k RAD and a chance at Artifacts by trading the Etching to the goblin under the stairs near the guild bank in YP.

In 30-40 minutes you can make 24kAD and have 3 shots at your Alabaster gear and pile up campaign currency for buying stuff from the campaign store. (I purchased Wyvern Blades on the weekend due to this.)
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.