test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any Patchnotes for todays XBOX patch ?

juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
Any Patchnotes for todays XBOX patch ?
Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9

Comments

• chnops68chnops68 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I ran Edemo after the update and used 5 reroll tokens on both chests and the AD max for me was 5.7k so maybe they won’t put out patch notes because they nerfed AD in chests. I downloaded ESO. Time for me to check that mmo out.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    NOt sure if this is connected but I just ran MotH for the first time this week and got 3.8k and 5.4k from the normal and bramble key chests respectively... didn't bother re-rolling in case I got less.

Since its double Sharandar currency I get 20 Gold Crescents for opening both and I have loads of Feywild sparks so that second key is pretty close to free... so I'm going to run a bunch. If I can get 9K+ for a few minutes slaughtering powries and cyclops... yeah... I'll do that for an hour.
  • fuzzmeisterjfuzzmeisterj Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Edit: nope. Tales was not fixed. I lagged out at the final boss of run 5 <_<
    Post edited by fuzzmeisterj on