test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heroic Encounter rewards can not be claimed

Comments

• robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User

They seem to not care about their players , there has been no word about the HE problem I've not been able to claim them since the update, I amazed at how a good game can go so bad in one update (and not just the HE bug) !

My issues began with the Elemental Evil campaign heroics. Up until yesterday, if I completed another HE, the reward was claimable, and I'd get a box that says "Open Another" that would then shoot the same error message as when I click on the reward on the screen: you already have this item. I didn't dedicate any real time to this campaign until after the update anyway, so I can't say if I'd have had the issue prior to it or not. However, the update did not stop me from collecting rewards from any other campaign's HEs, such as ToD.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • deaddregerdeaddreger Member Posts: 49 Arc User

They seem to not care about their players , there has been no word about the HE problem I've not been able to claim them since the update, I amazed at how a good game can go so bad in one update (and not just the HE bug) !

I created a ticket and they are aware and are working on it... But, no word yet as to an ETA on the fix.
    WAI - Neverwinter fools!!!!!!
  • monsikatzimonsikatzi Member Posts: 1 New User
    Have this problem on two characters now, both got the bug on Cursed Shore. I really hope they fix this soon since it's hindering my campaigns quite a lot :/
  • cheerz4beerzcheerz4beerz Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    19 days since I've been able to collect a heroic encounter reward. You would think something that so negatively affects game play would have been fixed by now. My ticket was closed with a we are aware of the issue. Well thanks for nothing.
    Just wait, their eventual fix weeks/months from now will have them wiping all of our unclaimed rewards.
  • maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I was randomly able to claim a few but the initial one is still broken. Elemental Evil is the culprit in my case, which sucks because 11 of my 15 toons are on that Campaign and 2 more just finished and have the error.
  • halfmeadhalfmead Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Quite amazing that this have not been adressed yet.... really bad!
    How about letting us see what is in that reward bag/container so we could manually delete the 'bad' item(s)...
    And..i really hope we get the rewards we have earned that is in the container...alot of it is from demonic heroics, which incidentally is needed in the 'Underdark' campaign... Major blocker for us new players.
    Post edited by halfmead on
  • sakkara#1578 sakkara Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Mine started last night in Reclamation Rock. Wish I had read this thread BEFORE I went there.
  • kuroo73kuroo73 Member Posts: 4 Arc User

19 days since I've been able to collect a heroic encounter reward. You would think something that so negatively affects game play would have been fixed by now. My ticket was closed with a we are aware of the issue. Well thanks for nothing.

yea same here it throwing me off the game cant claim any rewards over 2 weeks now for me l find it funny they fix other stuff new dungen before this problem it just going get bigger and bigger problem

• halfmeadhalfmead Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Yeah, my ticket got closed as well.... well done :/
    A new 'problem' ahowed up with this, i did the adventuring gear thing in ToD campaign and got the Eternal Equipment Cache, however... i cannot open that either, as it says 'already have that item' ??
  • mythdemeanourmythdemeanour Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    I've had this problem for about a week now. I have started and leveled two characters to paragon at a slow pace and still haven't heard squat about the ticket I submitted when I first got this bug. I realize that with the launch of mod 16 that Cryptic has problems to overcome, but seriously you need players to keep the game alive. Currently it seems there are far more companions and remnants of old spells populating the maps than there are players. It seems to me they should prioritize the game stopping problems facing the actual players they have left at this point.
  • ellyriellyri Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Is there any chance we can get an official update on this issue? There is no mention in the patch notes, I am just hoping for something. If it is a bugged reward or item, there must be a way to let us know what it is so that we can discard it and began collecting again. I tried refining pretty much everything in my inv and bank and still no luck.
  • danislade12danislade12 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have the same issue from 3 days, it happen to only one toon. It happen with heroic encounters in Icewind, Tiranny of dragons. I was confident in today patch has solved the problem but has not happen. I wish this will solved soon because is really annoying.
  • manofbronze#1102 manofbronze Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I also thought that todays patch would sort it out but alas it has not, it is seriously annoying not to mention it holds up your progress in the game !!
    Another patch another big disappointment when I try ctrl-f when I log in. Crippling bug existing for the better part of a month...devs should be ashamed of themselves.
    bump. Not letting them ignore this.
  • el8xel8x Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Me and my gf also have this problem. quite anoying
  • shafuqshafuq Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    this is a game breaking bug. why hasn't anyone addressed it yet?!
  • maicakatmaicakat Member Posts: 106 Arc User

Hey folks, I don't have an update right now but I'll bring it up during my afternoon meeting to see if there's any news.

@nitocris83 Any word on this? It is very frustrating and I have a toon with AoE Encounter Powers not working that also has the HE bug. I'd like to get clarification that it isn't a factor.

• megacalemegacale Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same here. The issue also started when i did a heroic at Reclamation Rock. Submitted a ticket, "they are aware of the issue".
    24 days...can we hit a month? Maybe 2? No by all means take time to change a guild boon that no one cares about.
  • deaddregerdeaddreger Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Guild? You still have a guild? Most of my guild mates are no longer around and the few that are can no longer gain influence for the guild.
    WAI - Neverwinter fools!!!!!!
  • waglaf#2015 waglaf Member Posts: 25 Arc User

Guild? You still have a guild? Most of my guild mates are no longer around and the few that are can no longer gain influence for the guild.

yeah, no influence means fewer guild marks means no resources for master crafting. this is BS. can we please get some attention on this problem.
  • mythdemeanourmythdemeanour Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I try not to be a conspiracy theorist, BUT, it sure feels like a ploy to make us buy more character slots. They have, by not fixing this excluded everyone that does HE's while leveling characters. At this point an apology is not good enough IMO.

Dammit I think anyone that has this "claim reward" bug should, at this point, be given a free month of VIP and a nice size chunk of AD for their delay!

Earlier in this thread I said I know they have problems to fix with mod 16, but seriously as time (weeks) go by it seem less like they have other problems to fix and more like they want to get rid of new players.

Edit: clarity
  • doug#6708 doug Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Why was the official response "I'll bring it up at a meeting," but we've just been left hanging?
  • orphu#5861 orphu Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    For unaware players, the best is to put offline alle Heroic Encounter in Elemental Evil zones or avoid the drop of Motes from rewards.
    I'm aware of this serious bug only because of a member of my guild.
  • zefflorinzefflorin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Good Afternoon,

Since MOD 16 was released whenever I complete a Heroic Encounter and try to claim my reward I get the message [Error} You already have all the items in this package. I have completed HEs in the Drowned Shore, The Fiery Pit, Reclamation Rock, and the daily five dragons in Neverdeath, Ebon Downs, Icespire Peak, Rothe Valley, and Whispering Caves.
    I still am completing the HE as I need the other quest completion rewards but hope that this reward are stacking up until you can fix this.
    I was hoping with today’s patch this will be resolved but it still is happening.
    Updated 05142019
    I bought a Sharandar treasure cache over the weekend and it is also giving me the error when I try to open it.
    Updated 05/15 Today I bought a Many arrows Treasure Cache and getting this error when trying to open it. As well I have now completed HE in Dread Ring and Well of Dragons with the same error.
    Can you provide me any ideas on a solution or that you are working on it?

Thank You
    Zefflorin