test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Question] Companion equipments

laderlader Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
Hello everyone.

Right now, i'm focus in increase my ilvl (cuz need 20k and have 17,6k and i'm working in the boons). I know we got some purple companions equipmentes from Undermountain Campaign, but i just got 2 of these.
I can't find in the ctrl+j or AH companion equipment with ilvl +800.
There's some place where i can find it? Skirmishs? Dungeons?

Comments

• thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    The BiS companion gear comes from finding 9/9 magical relics in the leveling expeditions and the final quest of Undermountain. If you missed them, you can't go back and get them. Otherwise, you have to grind skirmishes for lvl 70 companion gear or buy them on the AH.
  • laderlader Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    thestia said:

The BiS companion gear comes from finding 9/9 magical relics in the leveling expeditions and the final quest of Undermountain. If you missed them, you can't go back and get them. Otherwise, you have to grind skirmishes for lvl 70 companion gear or buy them on the AH.

Thank you! I'm some sad to see others post and see that if you make the Undermountain quests with a friend/party, maybe you'll not receave the companion equipment. It's sad too that the devs/developers don't consider itens like this in rewards u.ú.
    But nothing new. Thanks again, anyaway <3
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    I did miss one or two on my main, now running one blue and one purple defense comp gear, if I knew this gear would be the only one to obtain.. lol somehow