test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE] Q&A Stream Follow up & Next Steps

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

At this point the only question left I guess is when you plan on taking down the servers?

I'd like to give this an lol but it's actually a salient point. they seem to have no idea how to fix their mess and they just keep digging it deeper. and a reward of 2x astral diamonds when too many astral diamonds is part of the ongoing problem? who is in charge? LOL
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Maybe the solution just remove underscaling for armor pen and accuracy.let us have ap and accuracy will be a good starter point for every1. Easy think are always the better way lol
    Post edited by arkai#8115 on
  • siliconplayer#0816 siliconplayer Member Posts: 20 Arc User

We tell all the solution just remove cap for armor pen and accuracy.for the rest try with cap but let us have ap and accuracy will be a good starter point for every1. Easy think are always the better way lol

Wait...your fix for scaling making content too difficult is to make content *more* difficult?! You do know, right, that the "cap" is actually just the top difficulty level of mobs? (Except crit chance, which was whatever was needed for the 100% mark, and is now the 50% mark)
  • adders79#8251 adders79 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    The problem with the scaling having caps is that you have clearly not assigned the same method to bonding runestones. If enchants are scaled to 8 or 9, so should bondings. You are scaling us to rank 6 bondings which is absolutely ridiculous considering every player will have at least 9s as these are dirt cheap. You could increase our gear and enchants all you want but it will still not get us anywhere near a respectable level because most our stats we need to balance come from our comps.

I am not even high level but my comp has about 120k stats. If I had Rank 15 bondings that would give me about 250k stats. With your silly "I think the average level 70 player has rank 6 bondings" I lose about 160k in stats which is ludicrous.

Honestly if you put our bondings to a more respectable level it will make all the queues playable