test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[SOLVED] No Trinkets Tales of Old

joccat#1817 joccat Member Posts: 117 Arc User
Anyone else ran thru Tales of Old, Frozen Heart, opened chests got trinkets....finished the run....NO TRINKETS in inventory....

What gives?
Post edited by joccat#1817 on

Comments

• darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    No trinkets bugged on xbox as well. Just another thing in the list that the game screws up.
  • x3mdrivex3mdrive Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This is just the beginning, guys. Mod16 - there will be a real fun.
  • dripdrop#6868 dripdrop Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Still happening today. Ran it still didn’t get trinkets after completion. Hopefully we get two extra days.
    Asvof right now, I would expect this to be broke all weekend. The devs have bigger issues to fix on the PC side. I think it sucks that they put something out that doesn't give you all rewards, but typical.

Also disconnected issue is still there: someone gets dcd run is over as they log back in to PE.
  • xcessiveforce40xcessiveforce40 Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    I have to chime in as well. Wife and I ran x2 tales to get the hang of this dungeon and ZERO trinkets of old. We should have had at least 40 or more. opened all chest... this is full on ***BUNK***. What a waste.
    Founder: Xcessiveforce GF, Xcessiveheals DC, XcessiveRange HR, XcessiveArcana CW, XcessiveStab TR
  • joccat#1817 joccat Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Can we get SOME kind of response about this please ???
  • uuranor#7357 uuranor Member Posts: 1 New User
    I run a x4 on first day opening all chests, no trinkets for all the Group. Same the day after and today too. We stop open the chests cause it's useless. And no trinkets either as final reward once completed all the run
  • tjunk312#5860 tjunk312 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The fact that the trinkets rewards from ToO chest are not registering in our inventories is downright embarrassing. You should be ashamed.
  • dallas777#8624 dallas777 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Are the players going to get some kind of compinsation for the trinkets .. we are not getting either now or sometime in furure ? Likw few years ago on the glitch on the gifts of simirl boxes u gave everyone that had bought them like 20 or 25 to open .. It would be appreciated if u did something for all your loyal Neverwinter ..players thanks .. and hope t see response soon
  • russelguppy#7025 russelguppy Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    When you are trying to get the minstrel outfit and a whole quarter(?) of the event doesn't let you even try. Please look at making the fashion box a chooseable box from now on. Who needs two BTC hats? Not that I can even try and get them with no trinkets anyway.
  • dawndilion#7316 dawndilion Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Reported on Thursday and here it is Sunday. Maybe events should launch after maintenance on Tuesday to give us 2 extra days to report bugs before the weekend in hopes that they'll get fixed?
  • chiatzouchiatzou Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    "NO TRINKETS FOR YOU!!!"
    Maybe run the event an extra week, since there is ZERO events next week regardless. After you fix it of course.
    Hello, is this thing on?
    > @russelguppy#7025 said:
    > Hello, is this thing on?

They are too busy working on the pc dumpster fire. The event ends in 3 days and it's radio silence. As pointed out above there is no event scheduled this week at all so they should extend it. Oh and maybe fix the weird dreadtheft blue screen bug. But I don't hold my breath.
    To add yet another bug, we just got to the last boss on round 2 and couldn't get the purple circle to pop because the door couldn't be opened. And yes, we cleared the room.
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    The Trinket bug is really annoying, for me, the Hrimnir vanity pet is the main reason to do this event.

The Artifact(s) and gear is going to be all but useless in a month, so the pet was all I wanted.

Also, this bug was reported as soon as the event started on Thursday, but it hasn't even been acknowledged yet.

Terrible, just terrible...
    At this rate even if they give us trinkets or boxes to open in compensation, the event will be over and the vendor will be gone....
  • lilbittypretty1#8021 lilbittypretty1 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Bumping to top. It's been 5 days now a response would be appreciated.
    @kreatyve @nitocris83 Can we please get some kind of response to this? Or is inaction on your part actually a response?
    > @joccat#1817 said:
    > @kreatyve @nitocris83 Can we please get some kind of response to this? Or is inaction on your part actually a response?

Now we know how testers felt on preview. Feels bad :(
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

@kreatyve @nitocris83 Can we please get some kind of response to this? Or is inaction on your part actually a response?

Last I heard, they were still looking into things. I don't have any kind of "official" statement, but maybe they will have one before the event ends.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    @kreatyve Thanks for the quick reply...am hoping we get some kind of reesponse from @nitocris83 as well.
  • dripdrop#6868 dripdrop Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    May 14 got disconnected after first run temping. Completed all five runs and got nothing no coins nothing.
    Did they ever get fixed? I stopped running it on Friday after not getting the trinkets and with it ending tomorrow would be nice to know that devs didn't even bother with it.
  • fuzzmeisterjfuzzmeisterj Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    It's not fixed on xbox and no word at all from the devs. I'm close to my scarf, but I wanted that pet too. There goes hope for that.
    I finally got the scarf after much grinding and frustration. The trinkets issue....meh....whatever...it's just both impolite and completely unprofessional for Julia or the developers to not even reply here on the forums at least once about it...after it has been asked about so many times. Kreatyve at least tried to reply as best he could....
  • This says solved at the top? Event has been extended by about 8 days which is AWESOME to get an opportunity to be able to earn event currencies and event prizes. However, Chest of Tales of Old, in the event vendor store, has not been updated with this extension. Still awarding Mini Chartilifax vanity pet instead of Hrimner. Not that it matters much, Trinkets are still disappearing upon pickup. Wonder if Chest rewards are at all related to Trinkets disappearing?