test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heroic Encounter rewards can not be claimed

emese#4731 emese Member Posts: 72 Arc User
Not sure if this will get to the proper persons but for 5 days now, I can’t open my HEs rewards. Whenever I try to claim it says you already have this item. I tried to ask for help and I even got a ticket for it with a number but then there is no trace in in it in the submitted tickets. I got 0 answers and absolutely no help in the issue. I understand that the game is full of bugs -- well better said I see it as it is very unprofessional IMO to release a product that is not finished and upset customers. But I can live with some in hope that they will be fixed.
This bug however is really a big hindrance for me. I can live with not being proceed in the Underdark campaign (the rescue of sky pirates is not scaled properly and the 2nd mob on the trail is unbeatable) but then it can wait to fix a few days as there are other part that I can play in meantime.
But not getting rewards from HEs is getting to me. I am working to finish the Dread Ring and Dragon well and so I have at least 6-8 demonic encounters finished daily – by now it is about 40 encounters that I can not claim; plus dragon HEs for common cause, plus about 10-15 HEs for the stronghold and some HEs for the weekly challenges in Icewindale.
If this can not to be fixed, I do not see reason to continue. This issue however should be fixed ASAP as these rewards are hard earned rewards based on how this game plays now!!!!

Comments

• zaincarla22zaincarla22 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have had this issue since day 1 of undermountain. I submitted a ticket and nothign has changed yet.
  • tenryuutootenryuutoo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Allegedly, as was mentioned in another message, "they" (by which I presume they mean Cryptic Studios) are "aware of the problem" but there is no ETA on a fix. You're not alone in this issue (it's affected both of my epic characters and my husband's as well) and you're not alone either in your reaction to it. This should be a hot button but it doesn't seem to be being dealt with as one. I, also, have submitted several trouble tickets for this issue (and they apparently disappear into that Great Bit Bucket in the Sky -- even after I got a ticket #) so it's not like they don't know how many or who is affected by this bug.
  • letishyaletishya Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Sadly, I have the same issue - not trying to tell that hey guys, you got one more person because it affects quite a few of us.
    I sent in a ticket and also got an answer as in this should be a bug and I should go with the bug report. It happened and let's hope so they get it and it gets enough attention to be sorted out in literally NO TIME.
    Sorry for caps, but yes, I was enraged at some point too, just as emese said, have a couple HE rewards stuck in since days now and it's really discouraging :(
  • okatzo#1162 okatzo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I also having this Problem, I have the Claim Reward Bugged and Stuck and it will not let me accept new ones, this has been Bugged for me for over a week!
    please fix this issue, it's very poor and demonstrates your lack of skilled programmers and workers. This game was more than 100% better in everyway before the last major changes, you need people who actually care in your DEV team
    in fact i'll probably post a few more times so this thread has better chance of being seen sooner. Fix your game! Or don't Break it when it was working great a month ago
  • panthera#3146 panthera Member Posts: 1 Arc User

Not sure if this will get to the proper persons but for 5 days now, I can’t open my HEs rewards. Whenever I try to claim it says you already have this item. I tried to ask for help and I even got a ticket for it with a number but then there is no trace in in it in the submitted tickets. I got 0 answers and absolutely no help in the issue. I understand that the game is full of bugs -- well better said I see it as it is very unprofessional IMO to release a product that is not finished and upset customers. But I can live with some in hope that they will be fixed.
    This bug however is really a big hindrance for me. I can live with not being proceed in the Underdark campaign (the rescue of sky pirates is not scaled properly and the 2nd mob on the trail is unbeatable) but then it can wait to fix a few days as there are other part that I can play in meantime.
    But not getting rewards from HEs is getting to me. I am working to finish the Dread Ring and Dragon well and so I have at least 6-8 demonic encounters finished daily – by now it is about 40 encounters that I can not claim; plus dragon HEs for common cause, plus about 10-15 HEs for the stronghold and some HEs for the weekly challenges in Icewindale.
    If this can not to be fixed, I do not see reason to continue. This issue however should be fixed ASAP as these rewards are hard earned rewards based on how this game plays now!!!!

as of 2019 may 4 it is still a BIG issue for me also when will we have our Heroic encounters success operational again???
  • waglaf#2015 waglaf Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    went back to some old campaigns i hadn't completed and i am now getting this. will not be able to claim some of the items in Elemental Evil and it sounds like any other heroic encounter until its fixed. can't go forward, can't go back
  • halfmeadhalfmead Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Same here now, got hit by it after completing a Heroic Encounter in Drowned Shore, now... i cannot get ANY heroic encounter rewards whatsoever... seriously a blocker for fairly new players :(
  • sirchokletsirchoklet Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same issue - Drowned Shore bugged the button
  • etherealpetherealp Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Mine was initially bugged in Spinward Rise; and Ive heard in other threads that theirs started in Reclaimation Rock. I'm curious if anyone has had it start anywhere that isn't an elemental evil campaign?
    it does look like the common thread is elemental evil
  • deaddregerdeaddreger Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Yup.. I have the same issue from completing a HE in Reclamation Rock. Customer support did get back to me with a, "We're aware, no ETA." message.
    WAI - Neverwinter fools!!!!!!
    great. so that means no stronghold influence from HE, no Underdark currency from demon encounter HE, etc, etc . what a lovely FU to those of us who are trying not to give up on this mess.
    Unfortunately.. yup :( That's the boat I'm in too. No more new boons, and no contributing to my guild till this gets fixed :(
    if you are able, send a guild email and warn everyone to to play elemental evil. this could really hurt some smaller strongholds
  • shrineerune#9386 shrineerune Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Yup, I'm experiencing this too. It struck during Elemental Evil.
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    It's not just affecting HE rewards. I've got a couple of Eternal Equipment chests from the Adventurer seal vendor that give the same error when I try to open them.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks, I don't have an update right now but I'll bring it up during my afternoon meeting to see if there's any news.
  • korpivaelluskorpivaellus Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Fast fix pls!
  • robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    I completed an encounter the other day, and when I try to collect the reward, it says I already have it. Completing another allowed me to actually get that reward, but when I hit the Open Another button, it gave me the same message. I'm not sure how you can replicate this, since I'm not sure what caused it other than normal game play.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • cabar1cabar1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 124 Arc User
    > @waglaf#2015 said:
    > great. so that means no stronghold influence from HE, no Underdark currency from demon encounter HE, etc, etc . what a lovely FU to those of us who are trying not to give up on this mess.

all of my toons are getting influence from stronghold hes, maybe the bug started in ee and has spread
    99 lines of code on the wall, 99 lines of code, add one line, compile it again....... 113 lines on code on the wall
    113 lines of code on the wall, 113 lines of code, rewrite one line, compile it again.......
    Wait For It
  • angahareth#7421 angahareth Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I did a heroic encounter in one of the Elemental Evil zones, and ever since I haven't been able to accept any rewards for heroic encounters. It says I "already have the item". This also means that heroics don't count for quests that need them, like the new campaign weeklies.
  • halfmeadhalfmead Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Same as the rest of us :(
    Can hope the 'container' once fixed will give us all the stored rewards... doing at least 9 demonic hunts a day adds up.

If anyone else reads this and have not done any of the elemental evil content... do NOT do heroic encounters in those zones, seems that is where other people (including myself) got the bug.
  • etherealpetherealp Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    cabar1 said:

> @waglaf#2015 said:

> great. so that means no stronghold influence from HE, no Underdark currency from demon encounter HE, etc, etc . what a lovely FU to those of us who are trying not to give up on this mess.

all of my toons are getting influence from stronghold hes, maybe the bug started in ee and has spread

The real issue is that you have to claim HE rewards in order and once you have one that is stuck all subsequent HE rewards are unclaimable as well.
  • mtlmortismtlmortis Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    This is still affecting gameplay since mod-16 release. Why do we not have a fix for this as yet.
  • ellyriellyri Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Is there any update or an idea when this will be resolved? Those of us affected are unable to claim rewards from any Heroic Encounter in any zone. This impedes progress on just about every campaign.
  • robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    Yep, this really needs to be addressed, I am unable to collect rewards in any HEs, including places where I could yesterday.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
    Not enjoying 2x campaigns as much as I could be because of this bug :(
    HE reward claim still broken after last patch.