test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trinkets disappearing on pickup in Tales of Old

yutz#0681 yutz Member Posts: 15 Arc User
Trinkets are disappearing on pickup in Tales of Old on Xbox. Is this a known issue (with coming fix?) Will we be compensated? It is bad enough that you have to farm it an insane number of times to get anything good (to the exclusion of running dungeons that give AD), but now the trinkets aren't dropping at all. Last time it was an issue with being able to open chests. Now it is even worse.

Worst of all is the dungeon isn't a returning old one, just an epic version of a leveling dungeon, so it isn't even something special. There needs to be better rewards. Also, why this and not CN classic? Why not have it where the dungeon can be queued for instead of having to beg in protectors enclave?

Comments

• sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    No trinkets in our group either, some chests weren't dropping them, and even when they dropped them they are nowhere to be found in inventory.
  • johnnyreklaw#1518 johnnyreklaw Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    I don’t think the expiration was reset from the last event. When picked up individually out of the chest, they appear on the side of the screen, but vanish immediately where other items slowly disappear. I see the same thing when I open the invocation bags and delete the coupons before the side image vanishes
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    @nitocris83

trinkets are not being given to players. i ran with a group of 5 and none of us received the trinkets.

no matter where the trinkets come from they vanish. i grabbed them out of chests, off the floor and at the end of our rank 5 run. the trinkets would always vanish instead of scrolling down screen to fall into bag.

kind of hard to take advantage of an event when the event rewards aren't given.
  • sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Not sure why they would need an expiration anyway, trinkets earned are earned and should be kept, even if im rolling some over from previous event, who cares? They can only be traded in when event is active, just make it so they can be deleted by player if they choose to do so.
  • chiatzouchiatzou Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    They would rather have them be removed so they can forget to have them come back. I think at this point it seems that they are just trolling the playerbase. Bug after bug after bug.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Why do trinkets expire? The reason is fairly obvious. They don't like us.
  • galiitos#8220 galiitos Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The trinket bug still isn't resolved, but ya'll know that...right?