test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Temporarily removing Tiamat & Demo from queue

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2019 in News & Announcements
Greetings Adventurers,

As part of our effort to address issues with the Tiamat and Demogorgon trials, we will be removing them from the queue today at ~3pm PDT (PC Only). Players will be unable to queue for these trials until they are brought back up. Please note that donations to the hoard in Well of Dragons will remain active, so that players may still complete certain quests in the zone. The hoard will likely reset before we can bring the Tiamat trial back.

We will continue to provide status updates when new information is available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

Comments

• honeya#3882 honeya Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Mad Wizards Lair seems to be bugged also...
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    At least we won't have to abandon those 2 instances that pop frequently. Hoping they're coming back soon...
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    adinosii said:

what I would love to see: "We will be hosting a full day lifestream shoving the developers playing all the content they have been busy fixing".

Let's not pull them away from the long list they're working on.

How about the QA department live-stream their play-throughs (and bug write-ups)?
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    so you guys are going to ignore tower while salvation from AI and not correct them to there right level cause after trying to them on my ranger and other toons that i noticed that they can not be done so why even make them hit like there 81 when there only 65 level cause noticed as well when you try to open up the wrong gate and awake the skeletons that you can not beat them down to easy so why let them even kill you under 2 hits it's ridiculous
    Post edited by teamstephon on
  • wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User

What is the point of having double AD and double campaign currency when the best trial for farming AD and faerzress isnt going to be available? I have over 20 demonic keys prepared for this.....

agree
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    so when I go to dread ring I get 3 messages...I'm being level scaled to 70...and then two messages saying I'm being item level scaled...whats up with that???
  • alphastreamalphastream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 209 Arc User
    Literally the two events we would want to run during 2x AD. Ugh.
    Learn more about Dungeons & Dragons tabletop at Alphastream.org.

Learn about Neverwinter and the Lore of D&D on YouTube

Check out my acclaimed adventures for the tabletop D&D game, including my latest: Adamantine Chef: Supreme Challenge! and Jungle Treks or Chultan Death Curse: Revised for Tomb of Annihilation!
  • kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    IS this like dungeons that were removed in other mods that just never came back?

but yeah nice double ad for this mess of course hard to take advantage of it anyway.
  • divectoredivectore Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    Please fix throw caution not granting flurry, and flurry not having an icon.