test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mountaineer Set is nowhere

nemesrichnemesrich Member Posts: 85 Arc User
edited May 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Mountaineer Set (Item Level 980)
Completing this collection will give you an additional bonus of Collection Score 40.
Being prepared for the adventures that await in the Undermountain, this gear might be just what you need to survive.

A PvE set of weapons available at the launch of Module 16: Undermountain. This gear can be purchased in the Trade Bar store.

Where is it in the trade bar store?

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    It's in the same place LoMM is at this moment; not yet introduced to live.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    Not a bug. IIRC - they stated it would not be in the store at launch but later on.
    I aim to misbehave
  • nemesrichnemesrich Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    Thx.
  • drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    silence1x said:

Not a bug. IIRC - they stated it would not be in the store at launch but later on.

So the set that's "available at the start of Undermountain" isn't actually available at the start of Undermountain. And, if I'm remembering correctly, that was an 11th hour announcement (1-2 days before Live launch).
  • kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    drumon88 said:

silence1x said:

So the set that's "available at the start of Undermountain" isn't actually available at the start of Undermountain. And, if I'm remembering correctly, that was an 11th hour announcement (1-2 days before Live launch).
    pry hopeing if they withheld it more people would throw down $200 for the pack t hat has a lvl 80 wep set in it.....
  • blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User

also allowing everyone with trade bars to purchase it would devalue it for the people who did spend the $200, and probably cause some unwanted backlash

Well, not everyone.
    Tradebars drops from some lockboxes at the rate of 3-10 bars and sometimes a 'Bar Jackpot". To open those you need VIP or Keys, both from Zen.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited May 2019

not everyone, yes,but enough to make the ones who did pay $200 mad....i know i would be if i paid that kinda $ and saw the community getting basically what i paid $200 for, for around $5 maybe even $10

That is not an apples-to-apples comparison though. The pack also includes 2 r15 enchants, a companion, etc. as well as the weapon set. While I agree that the pack is greatly overpriced, you can't compare the value of it without including all of the items whereas putting the weapons in the tradebar store should happen because they stated that it would.

I aim to misbehave