test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.110.20190411b.22

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11158003

Comments

• lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User
    Nice fixes about lag...

But what exactly that Myconid companion does? which powers they have?
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.
  • margus23margus23 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Where is the mad mage dungeon ?!?!?!?
  • kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    margus23 said:

Where is the mad mage dungeon ?!?!?!?

My thoughts exactly....
  • shamrock#6191 shamrock Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    How about fixing the Heroic Encounter rewards... I can't claim them as the error says: "You already have all of the items in this package."

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    There have been five (5) patches, including this one since the release of Mod 16, which was only a little over 2 weeks ago (not almost a month). They DID include a fix to Marauders auto-failing. LoMM likely wasn't included in the patch notes as I'm sure it's already in the game just not active, like how events work. They have also stated that they are doing multiple patches so as not to break anything in the process.
  • kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    I am hoping they somehow just forgot to put the new dungeon they confirmed would be released tomorrow in the notes..... It better be for me at least otherwise the game is done for me since the dungeon should of been in from the second mod 16 went live to begin with.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

arazith07 said:

There have been five (5) patches, including this one since the release of Mod 16, which was only a little over 2 weeks ago (not almost a month). They DID include a fix to Marauders auto-failing. LoMM likely wasn't included in the patch notes as I'm sure it's already in the game just not active, like how events work. They have also stated that they are doing multiple patches so as not to break anything in the process.

marauders still failled everytime
    Wait for the patch to go live....
  • lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    _dint see ap fix anywhere
    - some artifacts are still probably bugged, one of them being the tymora's, the curse hits for millions
    - Companion sometimes dont proc bondings or desummon while apparently still summoned, but nonetheless they dont give
    stats sometimes.
    - still lots of pending fixes to come for dungeons but add cradle to your list, i wouldn't say its impossible but its more like a
    scroll fest than fun. yes the last boss completely ignores aggro and randomly 1 shots people, not sure if it was just me or was
    healing not working there either.
    - while working on the souls in tong you may aswel consider working on the tears in msp last boss and actually increase her hp
    abit and lower the damage from curse.
    _ there are some class balancing to do aswel.
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • hayyyyahayyyya Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    U forgot something there is a zone called rivertown or so and this is running on 6fps if its comming good and u need this for a campaing would be nice if you can fix it aswelll
  • elsungaelsunga Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Pros:

Fixing 81lvl mobs from Maze engine story and other places
    Removing scaling from Barovia
    Fixing lag

Cons:
    Not mentioning heroics claim problem
    Not mentioning new dungeon
    Not mentioning dungeons overkill (Manycoins and others)
  • korpivaelluskorpivaellus Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    How about encounter reward bug?
  • robai#6206 robai Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    So healing companions still won't work in combat ...
  • sriram#1646 sriram Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Random q rewards nerfed we get 15k ad for raq now. and min item level for raq is 16k is 1k more.

and now random q not giving seals of crown instead of seals of mountain

Before Patch Advanced Q - > 17250 RAD, 120 Seal of Crown, After Patch 15k RAD 75 Seal of Mountain
    Before Patch Intermediate Q -> 13800 RAD, 100 Seal of Crown, After Patch 12k RAD, 60 Seal of Mountain
    Before Patch Leveling Q -> 9200 RAD, 60 Seal of Crown, After Patch 8k RAD and 45 Seal of Mountain

Total Loss of AD from Random Queues 5500 RAD.

• picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    GF TAB bug (fixed direction of char, giving critters CA), HP boon bug, CW loading at-will power and someone kills target stun bug and a lot of powers not working as tooltip tells not on the list.

Itemlvl- AND levelscaling (seems both are active in a dungeon) have only put the fix cap point higher and not solving the no progress (after that fix cap point) needed. Does the new introduced weapon damage nerf makes this higher point pointless? we will see.
    And let me repeat: we do not want scaling in this cap point way.

Some dungeons/skirmishes are still not playable after this patch.
    So the 2xAD event (announced in stream) doesnt make sence, hope its not on this weekend.
  • tharealcuber#2975 tharealcuber Member Posts: 28 Arc User

Random q rewards nerfed we get 15k ad for raq now. and min item level for raq is 16k is 1k more.

Before Patch Advanced Q - > 17250 RAD, 120 Seal of Crown, After Patch 15k RAD 75 Seal of Mountain
    Before Patch Intermediate Q -> 13800 RAD, 100 Seal of Crown, After Patch 12k RAD, 60 Seal of Mountain
    Before Patch Leveling Q -> 9200 RAD, 60 Seal of Crown, After Patch 8k RAD and 45 Seal of Mountain

Did your VIP endend?

I made the same mistake on console! My RAD rewards dropped to same values you say. You get a bonus for being VIP. I was so used to having VIP that I didn't realize untill I made a panic in alliance chat :astonished:
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    No mention of LoMM? I assume it is an oversight - it is going to be released today, right?

(yes, we know from the stream why it was not released right away, but it is getting really boring to have nothing worthwhile to do per day but 3xME).
    Hoping for improvements...
  • gphxgphxgphxgphx Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    1. a long list of complaints I won't bother to post atm
    21. but this is a nice step in the right direction
    22. hang in there (users and devs
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    welcome mod 15.3
    they wrote nothing about the lags in the profession window. From the first day of mod 16, I can not make a profession on the main character.
  • cacaum#1048 cacaum Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Known Issues
    • As mentioned above, Unwelcome Guests and other Barovian instances are currently level scaled.
    • The first group of enemies in the Maze Engine repeatable quest, Rescue Drow Slaves, incorrectly spawns at level 81.
    • The tooltip of Decanter of Atropal Presence does not currently match its damage dealt.
    • Tomb of the Nine Gods: Defiant Souls still have way too much health.

First mobs on the drow slaves' rescue is @ level 60 for me. A rare issue, maybe?
    Post edited by cacaum#1048 on
    English isn't my first language. Please be patient.
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User

Remember that they took REQ. zen cost + 50% ad drop -50% nice
  • huashan#7979 huashan Member Posts: 27 Arc User

yeah i've noticed too, they are removing all the ways to get AD and forgot that new players need it...
  • hamadi01hamadi01 Member Posts: 15 Arc User

welcome mod 15.3
    they wrote nothing about the lags in the profession window. From the first day of mod 16, I can not make a profession on the main character.

Oh, I thought it was just my problem. Good to know it is not. My main character is super slow when I open the profession window.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    Professions

The items "Bibliothol," "Mana Plaster," "Reliquary Wax," and "Enchanted Loam" are once again able to be crafted. They can be found as level 65 recipes in the Artificing and Blacksmithing professions. This allows players to restore relic weapons from Module 10: Sea of Moving Ice.

Why would i restore those weapons now ? to use as skin ?
    dont take me wrong i would love that greataxe as skin for my barbarian but is a bit to expensive dont you think ?
  • aratecharatech Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    rafaelda said:

Professions

The items "Bibliothol," "Mana Plaster," "Reliquary Wax," and "Enchanted Loam" are once again able to be crafted. They can be found as level 65 recipes in the Artificing and Blacksmithing professions. This allows players to restore relic weapons from Module 10: Sea of Moving Ice.

Why would i restore those weapons now ? to use as skin ?
    dont take me wrong i would love that greataxe as skin for my barbarian but is a bit to expensive dont you think ?

Sir, are you daring to suggest, perhaps that the Devs actually bother to get a feeling for context from the perspective of a player? That would, gasp, shock, horror, require them to play their own broken game on a regular basis....
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    And nDemo is bugged agian....´
    you can't click on the barrier to enter the fight ´
    And the boss passes through the barrier
  • oremonger#9999 oremonger Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    @mimicking#6533 @nitocris83
    I had such hope, I am at a loss for words. I mean how do you not fix what you say you fixed AND freaking break more things with your patch. I mean at this point I am starting to think you are actually trying to break things instead of fix them. Might want to extend this 2x AD event.
  • adders79#8251 adders79 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    This is ridiculous lol. Scaling feels exactly the same I think my stats have gone up 1%. Demo broken. Some mobs still way too overtuned. I literally notice no difference in this patch than the last one