test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your Best 2 Rings for Module 16 Are From Castle Never?

iamsmokingone#2455 iamsmokingone Member Posts: 353 Arc User
edited May 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
https://imgur.com/a/ubacwCz
https://imgur.com/a/v863Zh4

(drops mic)

Moderator edited title to not have SHOUTY caps.
Parwen Valerian DC
Rekk Talent OP
Post edited by iamsmokingone#2455 on

Comments

• kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    *picks up the mic and equips Ring of Orcus+5*

[21:50] [Combat (Self)] Your Mighty Blow deals 55210 (57741) Necrotic Damage to Gloom Lord.
    [21:56] [Combat (Self)] Your Mighty Blow deals 48615 (50338) Necrotic Damage to Vampire Spawn.
    [21:57] [Combat (Self)] Your Mighty Blow deals 53700 (56175) Necrotic Damage to Assassin.

50k once every 30s, pretty useless

• crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    The mic is getting tired...
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User

...failed...
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited May 2019

...failed...

Nope. Just the way they display when you have the thread open.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    :lol: Delightful. I think I still have both in my bank account. Didn't have the heart to part with them. Best to use them now before they get 'readjusted'. Seriously, aside from much of the ignored feedback, were there any spotchecks done on this stuff before it went onto preview and then live?
    ~Shia~

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anoited Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 60, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 60, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 60, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 60, Rom Tac
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    kharkov58 said:

Not many guilds can accept surplus equipment any more.

I've slowly been removing alliance access to our coffer. Sucks when you upgrade, feed what you have from one character, switch to another and in that short time everyone in the alliance fills it up before you can add more yourself.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Well I have several "best rings" maybe they should call me Ringo. I have one character using the Vistani Ring of Light and the Undermountain clone Ring of Light. Both give out a lot of Armor Penetration, but they also give 15% temp HP for 10 seconds after you kill an undead. That should be ⅓ of your Health for 10 seconds killing zombies, skeletons, ghouls, etc.. Really cool to wear for Ravenloft and areas like that. Most players for some reason don't consider these rings because of color and item level. Too bad, if you tossed the baby out with the bath water.

I keep seeing the broken tool tips where the red numbers are in some manner reading the enchants wrong. I just go with what works for the area I am playing and keep a few sets in inventory. Some players like to run over to the test dummies for looking at stats working on items. I go where I am using the item. If it damages dragons, I head off to the Well of Dragons or chat with Charthaxis in the graveyard. If I die, no big deal just review my combat log to see what is slacking.

Edit:

@iamsmokingone#2455 the Ring of Orcus at item level 609... if you are looking just by item level, there are cheap rings now in the Auction House over item level 860. I don't put a lot of faith in item level, but it is easy to search.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Well I have several "best rings" maybe they should call me Ringo. I have one character using the Vistani Ring of Light and the Undermountain clone Ring of Light. Both give out a lot of Armor Penetration, but they also give 15% temp HP for 10 seconds after you kill an undead. That should be ⅓ of your Health for 10 seconds killing zombies, skeletons, ghouls, etc.. Really cool to wear for Ravenloft and areas like that. Most players for some reason don't consider these rings because of color and item level. Too bad, if you tossed the baby out with the bath water.

I keep seeing the broken tool tips where the red numbers are in some manner reading the enchants wrong. I just go with what works for the area I am playing and keep a few sets in inventory. Some players like to run over to the test dummies for looking at stats working on items. I go where I am using the item. If it damages dragons, I head off to the Well of Dragons or chat with Charthaxis in the graveyard. If I die, no big deal just review my combat log to see what is slacking.

Edit:

@iamsmokingone#2455 the Ring of Orcus at item level 609... if you are looking just by item level, there are cheap rings now in the Auction House over item level 860. I don't put a lot of faith in item level, but it is easy to search.

do you keep all of your ring in your Yellow Submarine, Ringo?
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    No submarine here, but my husband gets a bit irate at all the jewelry boxes he has to dig through to find the ones I am asking to wear.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • lauralijlauralij Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    fix it please ... stats are not valid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GXLhJYkTfc
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    oh its entertaining when new players are confused about a tool tip. Take it from a veteran, if a tool tip in Neverwinter claims to do something, its probably lying to you if it sounds too good. Just look at the Empowered Illusionist Mask we got from the Halloween event.

It still claims to "transform them" into a random creature. When it actually works like the lesser version and transform you into a creature. But I guess I am "them" so it makes sense.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    eh, just look at the tool tips for gears that haven't been introduced yet; "Available when Undermountain went live."
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    Nah they are just waiting to place it in the trade bar store after the discount weekend.