test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Should I just blow out lower level Artifact Equipment (Vistani)?

prethenprethen Member Posts: 137 Arc User
I already have access to Orbs and Talismans with levels of 800-900, yet my display still shows my current 644 level equipment is "Recommended". I realize they can be refined for upgrade, but it would seem to be very expensive to get them to a decent level and then I wonder if it's worth it. That equipment also has extra slots unlike the other stuff I'm finding...but again...is that why I should consider holding onto that stuff?

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Primal weapons you can buy from seal vendor are better than the Vistani/Undermountain weapons.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • adders79#8251 adders79 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I have equipped the higher level stuff that is dropping from undermountain. It has way more damage and power than both vistani and primal. Granted it has no set bonuses and you cannot equip 2 enchants and a weapon enchant, which you can at epic for primal gear.

However my enchants are only rank 8 and my weapon enchant is also only level 8. I thought it would be a waste of RP and stones to level up any other weapons considering I can still comfortably do ME content with the green weapons that drop. I am just waiting for the RNG to bless me with the new weapon set and I will upgrade them