test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stream response

So since they closed the mimic stream thread pretty quickly, what did you think of the responses from Mr. Foss? Happy with his answers, felt he evaded questions?

And where do you see direction game going from just this scaling response ?

Feedback welcomed.

Comments

• kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    I agree with most of what was said by the first response. Tough extending dungeon runs not really bad in my book, as long as they bring the rewards for them in line with the time and difficulty levels they give us ending up with a total of 1k rp total at the end plus maybe some silver and 3-4k rad if your rng hates you in the chest is pretty much a kick in the nuts for stuff that is much hard and takes much longer to complete.

As for the free stuff.... I disagree completely it is all useless stuff for the most part, if we are expected to test the game on live we should be compensated at the very least with useful stuff though they are also doing a double rad event for use i guess that is likely good for many people me not so much since i am already sitting on millions of rad as it is.

All in all though it is whatever words mean little I will know how I feel better on thursday when some action happens and i can see what that action is.
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    Capes
    Elite Whaleboy
  • kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User

player:"why should i upgrade gear and enchants if they are just gonna get scaled!?"

foss: "cause that new dungeons comin out and you're gonna need em"

wow, i love foss <3

I cannot stop smiling

Yeah,,,I still want to know if them saying barovia is gonna become not scaled is just the overland area or if it includes castle ravenloft.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    -It's nice to hear that they are in a state now where new classes can be a thing.
    -I look forward to seeing what fixes come with this week's patch.
    -Hopefully with the item level scaling adjustment/fixes, people won't be so against the mechanic.
    -Glad to hear that they don't want 40min+ dungeon runs
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    I'll keep this in line with the topic. Stream response. I was disappointed with the quality of the stream, the repetitive verbiage that no one wanted to hear.. the lack of connect or care with what we the players want...

What I would like to see...

Rogue improvements
    Stealth becomes a toggle
    Party stealth becomes an option
    Stealth makes all attacks critical 100% no matter someone's anti crit measures.
    Ability to see the rune traps at a distance in master expeditions
    Ability to set traps.

They say the give us what we ask for... mmm ok I'm waiting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!