test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox Maintenance Extended

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Maintenance for NW on Xbox has been extended until 11am PT due to unexpected updating issues. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working with the appropriate parties to resolve this as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Comments

• ma1iceincarnate#5216 ma1iceincarnate Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    When will it be back up? It's after when it's supposed to be done with maintenance and I still can't play. Can we get an update?
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Update: Maintenance has been extended until 12pm PT (21:00 CEST). Microsoft is meeting some issues with their store.
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • hunterkiller780#1779 hunterkiller780 Member Posts: 1 New User
    What is that in gmt please.
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Microsoft store issues does that mean another zen sale? Or is it to do with the packs?
  • baardnl#0680 baardnl Member Posts: 1 New User
    Still cant get on ?
  • saint#6740 saint Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Are they going to extend the maintenance again?
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    And now? 5 hours for a scheduled 2 hour routine maintenance is getting a bit stupid. Free stuff for everyone?
  • toddy842#4865 toddy842 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    an update would be nice
  • karatekazzy#7968 karatekazzy Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Anyone got in yet? No update?
  • invoker75invoker75 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    pretty sure we are now going on 6 hours for a 2 hour routine maintenance.....
    edited May 2019
    somethings never change
  • ficher#3011 ficher Member Posts: 1 New User
    For player respect an update whould be nice...
  • tharealcuber#2975 tharealcuber Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Laat updated time frames was 20 minutes ago.... since it is about time to get to bed in my time zone I miss out on my key and my 100k AD. No contributions to my guild. And they blame microsoft store? Thanksbutnothanks.
  • twist#3303 twist Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    How is it that we have to suffer
    edited May 2019
    Update: Maintenance has unfortunately been extended again for 2 hours (2pm PDT, 23:00 CEST).
    Thank you again for your understanding and patience.
    Percemer
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • tharealcuber#2975 tharealcuber Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    What a joke
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    > @percemer said:
    > Update: Maintenance has unfortunately been extended again for 2 hours (2pm PT, 23:00 CEST).
    > Thank you again for your understanding and patience.

Woooooooooooow 💩
    not good enough guys
    you have really dropped the ball this time
    how many more times are you going to extend the maintenance
    edited May 2019

Microsoft store issues does that mean another zen sale? Or is it to do with the packs?

It is not directly related to Neverwinter, but Microsoft wanted to publish new products in their store and there is an issue preventing this, including the Neverwinter's update. I have not received a confirmation but I think Neverwinter was updated with a new version to implement the new event Tales of Old: The Frozen Heart
    Percemer
    ----------
    This is unacceptable as ppl have things going on outside of xbox and when we spend money for a specific purpose we expect to get the most out of service now that we are in a massive maintenance we lose out on more content then others and with no compensation from issues not of our concern.. how is this going to be compensate?
  • karatekazzy#7968 karatekazzy Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Can't they just use the OLD version of microsoft store until MS figures out their problem?!
  • groovyshorts#3141 groovyshorts Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    This is really poor...people spend a lot of money to support this game and deserve better treatment than this, they are wasting paid memberships and subscriptions and most importantly valuable planned leisure time. Just constantly extending by a few more hours means people have waited...
    edited May 2019

This is really poor...people spend a lot of money to support this game and deserve better treatment than this, they are wasting paid memberships and subscriptions and most importantly valuable planned leisure time. Just constantly extending by a few more hours means people have waited...

I understand, but it doesn't always depend only on Neverwinter's teams, thank you for your understanding.
    Percemer
    ----------
  • ninjicerninjicer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Its a free to play game.... they dont owe you anything lol. just because you spend money in the zen store does not mean you are entitled to anything. so maintenance is taking longer then usual... stuff happens, get over it. the problem is out of their control. go whine on xbox forums if you have nothing better to do.
  • kamikazproz#7360 kamikazproz Member Posts: 1 New User
    It's way after the time it's supposed to be down and it's my only day off this week to play. When will it be up?!
    Update: Microsoft has apparently fixed the issue. Neverwinter should be updating soon.
    Percemer
    ----------
    thanx for the update
  • sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Relax people, not getting to play for a few hours (or more) is not the end of the world. They are keeping us updated on a Microsoft issue, and we don't need free stuff every single time something little happens to mess with our planned leisure time. Read a book, go outside, catch up on a Netflix series, but don't go all Negative Nancy just because you can't play a video game for a couple hours. Sheesh.
    edited May 2019
    Laughing right now at this as for the ppl that has to work and couldn't get our keys.this extended update passed our time of play ? Hard working for money to get wasted.