test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problems With Guild Coffers?

shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
Has anyone noticed an issue with their guild's project coffers? Several of them in my guild aren't particularly close to full but are acting as if they were. Our profession items coffer, for instance, won't even try to take more than a couple of items at a time, they always register as zero items transferred for zero credit, and we've supposedly got over 8000 items before that coffer is filled.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for posting! I'd love to see if other players are having this issue with their guild coffers as well!
  • wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    same issues :(
  • What are the chances of sh coffers being able to accept AD boxes crafted at +1,
  • bayaz#7892 bayaz Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    If you get a +1 result with the AD boxes it doubles the ammount of boxes you get, so they will be normally acceptet.

Same with the gold boxes.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
  • planestrider#4331 planestrider Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    I thought I missed something about how they work at first, but meanwhile I'm sure they don't:

- displaying that much more is needed (numbers don't change after donation: experienced this with vouchers and copper (two-digit gold amounts)
    - no way to donate a voucher to Crafting Supplies despite apparent need: It's grey. Trying to donate not-grey ressources, every number above 0 will not work due to "no capacity".
    - it's not possible to donate Dungeoneer's Shards, only Adventurer's Shards, without any hint why.