What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Undermountain Launch Week Issues

123457»

Comments

• lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    adinosii said:

That would be one mean undead......

Or at least it would, if it ever procced.

The Ring Of Orcus effect never triggers, no matter how many hits you take. Tested with a +4, several hundred incoming attacks in Barovia and the Stronghold. Also the damage numbers on the tooltip are really high, which is why I was trying to trigger it in the first place.
    My Fighter tank was completely unable to grab aggro in phase 1 of nDemo. Even "put me at the top of the threat table" skills did nothing, Demogorgon ignored me completely.

I didn't have any problem keeping aggro against the phase 2 and 3 bosses.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Bloodletter is extremely inconsistent with how much it heals, sometimes for the damage done sometimes for 10% of the damage done. Please look into this as it is really kills barbarian play when it heals 1/10th of the amount it is supposed to heal.
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    Healing companions are broken as has been pointed out in a couple other threads. When it does heal its between 300-400 and even if it did recast base on the cast(1.5s) and cooldown(2.5s) would be every 4 s...but when it did it was more like 8s, 6s, 7s, 5s. 4s and then it just stopped. had 4 more minutes after that of combat..I just let them hit me my health went down and got no heals whatsoever. But even at the fastest time it would be less than 5k over 60s and at 150k HP that is nothing at all. Like what is the point. This is the angel of prot btw...also the angels touch heal doesn't show magnitude of the heal and nothing to tell us what its supposed to be in game from what I can see.
  • krysnytekrysnyte Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    https://gyazo.com/7f3a7e0247ec1b45eb956b88b8ca2894

I don't know how to describe that bug, other than that gif there. I was not touching the game controls in any way. And it's doing that the entire time I'm in Barovia.
  • skrewfaz3d#1482 skrewfaz3d Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Evoker's Wisdom (offense companion power) from the Renegade Evoker does not seem to be working at all. I've had it equipped on my toon for about 60 levels and there hasn't been any record of it in the log.

Knight's defense mount insignia is still "broken": it's in a "debug" state where it causes 1 damage to you occasionally to proc the bonus.
    krysnyte said:

https://gyazo.com/7f3a7e0247ec1b45eb956b88b8ca2894

I don't know how to describe that bug, other than that gif there. I was not touching the game controls in any way. And it's doing that the entire time I'm in Barovia.

I see the exact same issue on my Fighter. Meant to check on other toons but forgot and now the server is down.
  • krysnytekrysnyte Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Barovia, on my healer still

Sooo... I went to rescue Ireena from the evil Vampire dude and promptly died miserably, which I guess .... OK But now it wouldn't give me the sun sword back to even try again, to even see if I can not die and save her. I will back out of the instance and try again but it really shouldn't be required to back out of the instance. +1 for bug report.
  • isaacorion#1994 isaacorion Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    https://imgur.com/8S8cB5G

Can't target worm, being killed doesn't reset the fight. Losing 1 of my 3 daily chances at gear (as well as losing my Rune) due to this is very frustrating.

Also, Ebonized chest piece power "Butcher's Guard" says it increases Power by 1% per stack, it actually increases Defense. So tooltip is wrong.
    Warlock: Don't want to let you down but I am hell bound. - Imagine Dragons
    Cleric: You can be an angel of mercy or give in to hate. - Shinedown
    Wizard: The more the dark consumes me, I pretend I'm burning bright. - Shinedown
    Barbarian: Am I beautiful... as I tear you to pieces? - In This Moment
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Some bugged mobs in Icewind Pass: polar bears but not dire polar bears, are now brown. Both forms have gained the charge ability normally seen in the barbarian bear riders. Yeti Rampagers now have the crystal encrusted skin from the yeti mini boss in Vanrakdoom as well its rage self buffing ability.

In the stronghold map, deathjump spiders and possibly the tiny spiderlings have a huge AOE splat on their jump attack that does knockback.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    pitshade said:

Some bugged mobs in Icewind Pass: polar bears but not dire polar bears, are now brown. Both forms have gained the charge ability normally seen in the barbarian bear riders. Yeti Rampagers now have the crystal encrusted skin from the yeti mini boss in Vanrakdoom as well its rage self buffing ability.

In the stronghold map, deathjump spiders and possibly the tiny spiderlings have a huge AOE splat on their jump attack that does knockback.

Those aren't necessarily "bugs" - there was a note in the dev blogs that a lot of old monsters had been given new abilities.

(Well, being brown is probably a bug. But maybe not the combat changes.)
  • polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    clerics last feats not working, stucks doesn't dispear in addwd effect.
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    > @lowjohn said:
    >
    >
    > Those aren't necessarily "bugs" - there was a note in the dev blogs that a lot of old monsters had been given new abilities.
    >
    > (Well, being brown is probably a bug. But maybe not the combat changes.)

The spiders should be looked into, that AOE is ridiculously big even for the deathjumps. The spiderlings shouldn't have an AOE knockback charge at all. That would be really a bit much for common tiny mobs.

As for the other, I suspect ot has something to do with various beast riding mobs having lost their mounts. Regardless, this game didn't need more knocks and prones.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • soronngsoronng Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hello

I do not think this is a bug but it happens after Mod 16.

It is about "The Staff of Savras Campaign" in Mod 16.

Before Mod 16, after completing Campaign and claiming Deeds you can collect "Symbol of Savras" from "Benign Order of the Third Eye Campaign".

After completing several Campaign and claiming Deeds from it, you could buy in "Sybella Artis" shop an item or artifact.

After Mod 16 the small Campaign where removed. If someone do not claim the Deeds, now he can not buy anything from the "Sybella Artis" shop. Because now you receive "Symbol of Savras" when you progress through the "The Staff of Savras Campaign" .

In my case my characters have 3 "Symbol of Savras", because you need to claim "Claim the Sleeping Dragon Bridge Deed" and then you can progress in the campaign.

I do not claim all the deeds, because I was planing to use them later when I would need them.

Can you do something about that?
    Thank you in advance.

Regards.
  • blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    DC / Devout - Sacred Flame

Animation looks very jerky on my screen today. Yesterday it was only affecting my partners DC so we thought it was a mount or companion power interrupting the animation. Watching the animation on her screen as other people would see - looks fine and smooth.

Thanks
    Black
  • blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    Neverdeath Graveyard and beyond.

Seeing many companions now without hero's. No idea how to post images so you will have to just go and check it out :)

https://imgur.com/a/G1F45z7

Thanks
    Black
    Post edited by blackmagid on
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    Why are there no spy's guild shirt and pants in the seal shop?

Why are there no weaponeer weapons in the trade-bar shop?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Bugs in this thread have been internally filed. Since we are 2 weeks post-launch, this thread will now be closed. Please use the main bug subforum for *new* bug reports.
This discussion has been closed.