test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Sharing a few issuses

truecreamytruecreamy Member Posts: 7 Arc User
after defeating enemy I keep going in an out of threat making it hard to interact with anything.

The Bruenor Battlehammer daily quests drop my level to 60 but the enemies in the instance are level 81 and I can't make a dent in them.

The quest list on the side of the screen and the map keep changing target quest on their own.

The undermountain gear is the vasanti. gear same level and everything.

I can't trade Astral Diamonds for zen.

Comments

• sedaliahopesedaliahope Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have the same issue with combat. Are you a Cleric by chance? I literally have to time getting on my mount...
  • truecreamytruecreamy Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Cleric and Ranger. Noticed it some called berserker's might buff that keeps popping though
  • g4rr013#6897 g4rr013 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have a Barbarian and a Fighter that are both running into the same issues in all of the daily quests without exception.
  • cricketot#5081 cricketot Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello I would like to share another issue as well for PC. Sorry for tacking this on but it's sort of relevant and I can't make a thread for a 'period of time'.

I am a level 37 wizard, I just started this week. I hit 30 and promptly set one loadout to thaumaturge and the other to arcanist. Arcanist works fine but my Thaumaturge spec will not let me assign any paragon powers. I've unlocked scorching burst, critical conflagration and fanning the flame. All of which say down the bottom of the tooltip: 'You may choose this feat!'

But I can't drag and drop these skills onto the appropriate places, right click swap them or interact with them at all. I'm hoping there's a really simple thing I'm not doing but at the moment I can't use any Thaumaturge spec powers.
  • whatanerdwhatanerd Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    My partner is a Wizard (Level 33 at time of post), and there's... some 'diminish' affect hitting him outside of battle and when he's not doing anything. We can't find this on any skill or item that causes this; it also affects him within campfires. It's only ever -1 damage, and it just affects his character outside of battle.

He's also having the same issue with 'Scorching Burst' and not being able to move it to the tool bar.
    Post edited by whatanerd on