test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't change loadout, stuck on one

agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
edited April 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi,
I have 3 loadouts for my Barbarian, and since today I'm stuck on the Sentinel one. I can't change to any of the other 2. I could earlier in the day, but now I can't, I'm stuck. I tried all the cities, the Workshop, the Stronghold, I tried to relog, and to restart the game, I'm stuck on one loadout.
There's no error message, that's really strange.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    This has typically been caused by loadouts being unable to find the insignia they need. Pets may have a related problem.

Try applying all mounts to all loadouts or else unslotting all insignia on the current one. Pets shouldn't be an issue since the UI isn't the same.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    Aye the issue was indeed from the companion part. I didn't catch it at the start because of no error message, and I didn't change companions on my loadouts this time. I figured it was maybe because I put one "used" companion in training (I use the Iron Golem defense bonus and put it on training), so I changed the skill (took another companion bonus), and applied to all loadouts.

That fixed my problem, but that's a bit annoying, since I then have to re-change my companion on the other loadouts as well.
  • tecknologic#6684 tecknologic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i have a similar issue although i've tried applying to all loadouts and it does nothing for me
  • eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Same, i literally removed everything from my toon, gear, insignia, pets, artifacts, items in tray, still cant change loadout. The apply to all loadout didnt fix it either
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue escalated! Thank you for reporting!
  • kopros666kopros666 Member Posts: 52 Arc User

Issue escalated! Thank you for reporting!

Please fix it a.s.a.p. I'm stuck on healadin 3 days now.
  • fergazo91fergazo91 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    i had the same problem, someone fix it? i apply all items, comps and mount to my 2 loadouts, and nothing happen, its too frustrating because i had a loadout that can only play in group, and deal 0 damage (Oathkeeper paladin), if some admin, dev, or whatever, can solve this i would be grateful.
  • kopros666kopros666 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    I found a drastic solution, which is unfortunately coping an other loadout to the stuck loadout (like deleting the broken one and replacing with a working one). Then you set it up the way you want BUT this requires a waste of tokens. (Thanks winter festival for a bunch of them I already had).
  • getafix#6052 getafix Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    My issue is similar but different. Maybe related. I have only the two loadouts the game supplied, so perhaps it is the same issue. My main character is unable to switch to the second loadout . So far all my other characters are able to load both loadouts. The main character is a Ranger.

Update
    The main character, a Ranger, is the only one of seven characters affected. All others have no loadout issues. The character is also the first one created on this account.
    Post edited by getafix#6052 on
  • finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 446 Arc User

My issue is similar but different. Maybe related. I have only the two loadouts the game supplied, so perhaps it is the same issue. My main character is unable to switch to the second loadout . So far all my other characters are able to load both loadouts. The main character is a Ranger.

Update
    The main character, a Ranger, is the only one of seven characters affected. All others have no loadout issues. The character is also the first one created on this account.

I have similair issues on my main character.
    All other alt's have no issues at all..

Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer