test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 16 Rogue Whisperknife builds

demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
edited April 2019 in The Thieves' Den
Hello everyone,

This is for people suffering due to mod 16 changes. Do the following regardless of class and you will be more than ok in mod 16.

Companions:

1) pig [slot in green companion box]
2) astral deva [blue companion box]
3) redemption [purple box]
4) splinter / dread warrior [summoned companion
5) death slaad [gold box]

These companion will bolster your health in combat.

Mounts:

Pick mounts that heal you
1) heal on deflection
2) heal on control

Enchantments

Offensive:
1) change your highest 5 offensive enchants for teneberous.

Defensive:
2) change your highest to radiant/wicked/or demonic for hp boost

Weapon enchantment:
Lightning
Dread
Flaming
Plague fire
Bilethorn
Vorpal

Do the following and your game play will improve

Armor enchantment:
briarwhine
Thunder head
Flame

Post your results here.
This build works with all classes... all paragons... enjoy

At will shuriken toss

Encounters
Smoke bomb
Path of the blade
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
Post edited by demonmonger on

Comments

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Wow, that's almost as skimpy as my pvp HR build.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Could add more but the option unlisted dont matter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Tenebrous is a thing again..?
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • talon1970talon1970 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 152 Arc User
    Hmm seems to me you focused more on healing and surviveability instead of damage.

But for me the best way to survive is to kill fast everything and being healthed after combat, so i focused more on cooldown reduction.

During questing i haven't slotted any healing potions, bc i was not in need, being healed afte rcombat from my ion stone was more than enough.

My "works for me" (and i wouldn't say it is a perfect build or people should copy it) Wk "build"

WE: Vorpal
    AE: Still prefer soulforge

Feats: Shady preparation/Dark Reimbursement/OwtS/SoD (Shadowy Opportunity is the better Option)/Ambusher Haste
    Class features: Tactics/Dagger Threat
    Daily: Hateful Knives/Lurkers Assault
    Encounters: Smokebomb/Blitz/Blade Flurry (replace Blitz with Lashing Blade in a "Boss Fight" during questing or swith to Assassin if possible)

Companions: Ioun Stone (summoned more Stats but lacking on Combat Advantage)
    Companions Powers: Potency/Deepcrows Precence/Tigers Instinct/Raptors Instinct/Alluring Insight (faster healing if neccessary after fight)/Zentharims Warlock Wisdom (Combat Advantage and Hp i coose it in lack of smth better and boost my CA)

Mounts: Tensers Transformation and Quick Action

MountsII: Berserkers Rage/Cavalrys Warning/Artificers Persuation/Combatants Manouver/Gladiators Guille

The "Pro" you'll need often only two or three encounters with stealthed smoke and bladeflurry or blitz to get rid of the adds

The "Against" you are in lack of Ap Gain, bc most the time you need only encounters and zero at-wills so i strongly suggest to test this first on the preview instead to waste some ressources if you don't like this kind of playstyle and i don't know how good or bad this would be in a dungeon, bc i didn't run anything so far.

> @jonkoca said:
    > Tenebrous is a thing again..?

Yes... totally
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2019
    > @talon1970 said:
    > Hmm seems to me you focused more on healing and surviveability instead of damage.
    >
    > But for me the best way to survive is to kill fast everything and being healthed after combat, so i focused more on cooldown reduction.
    >
    > During questing i haven't slotted any healing potions, bc i was not in need, being healed afte rcombat from my ion stone was more than enough.
    >
    > My "works for me" (and i wouldn't say it is a perfect build or people should copy it) Wk "build"
    >
    > WE: Vorpal
    > AE: Still prefer soulforge
    >
    > Feats: Shady preparation/Dark Reimbursement/OwtS/SoD (Shadowy Opportunity is the better Option)/Ambusher Haste
    > Class features: Tactics/Dagger Threat
    > Daily: Hateful Knives/Lurkers Assault
    > Encounters: Smokebomb/Blitz/Blade Flurry (replace Blitz with Lashing Blade in a "Boss Fight" during questing or swith to Assassin if possible)
    >
    > Companions: Ioun Stone (summoned more Stats but lacking on Combat Advantage)
    > Companions Powers: Potency/Deepcrows Precence/Tigers Instinct/Raptors Instinct/Alluring Insight (faster healing if neccessary after fight)/Zentharims Warlock Wisdom (Combat Advantage and Hp i coose it in lack of smth better and boost my CA)
    >
    > Mounts: Tensers Transformation and Quick Action
    >
    > MountsII: Berserkers Rage/Cavalrys Warning/Artificers Persuation/Combatants Manouver/Gladiators Guille
    >
    > The "Pro" you'll need often only two or three encounters with stealthed smoke and bladeflurry or blitz to get rid of the adds
    >
    > The "Against" you are in lack of Ap Gain, bc most the time you need only encounters and zero at-wills so i strongly suggest to test this first on the preview instead to waste some ressources if you don't like this kind of playstyle and i don't know how good or bad this would be in a dungeon, bc i didn't run anything so far.

He he
    Post edited by demonmonger on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mafiadelperro#8853 mafiadelperro Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    For <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sakes