test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Undermountain Launch Week Issues

Comments

• Chapter 7: Shallow Waters Underdark Campaign the enemies are level 80 which is very difficult, same case with Maze Engine Defending Sword Coast, Howling Hatred Cultist at Pirate Skyhold.
  • eversummer#1666 eversummer Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Visual Bug

In SoMI, Ice hunter Bear Riders lost their bears (attack pattern normal)

screenshot : https://prnt.sc/nibqfg

Barbarian Bear Riders are ok
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    In Vanrakdoom, I believe its the first quest you get from Celeste, where you have to gather cultist attire to be disguised as a recruit.... well... my female character was changed into a male.

Can you please adjust it to take into account the gender of the character.
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    My alliance runs some events on Saturday evenings for all members, usually a few dragon fights and then Maurerders.

Well, we went to the bridge at the appointed time to start Maurerders, and it fails immediately.
    No supplies are dropped and one wave shows up.

Please fix.
  • manipulosmanipulos Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    Chest of Lost Adventurers - rewarding players with LEVEL 65 POTIONS!!!

This is the chest that you can by for (1) rune etching from a vendor in the Yawning Portal. You get a rune etching by completing a Master Expedition quest, so you can only get (3) of these per day. This is level 80 content, and you can only earn (3) a day per character, and part of the reward is a level 65 potion???
  • king1slayerking1slayer Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Just tryed to run a couple of dungeons and this happened:

- Spellplague Caverns (master): Kabal doesn't lose immunity when you hit him with a giant fireball.
    - Castle Ravenloft: Sister one-shots me through full shield. It's that attack when you have 10 stacks. Well, she killed me, even when I was blocking. Before this mod you just blocked that attack when you had 10 stacks and that's it. Did something change?

Master Expeditions: Can't rejoin if you disconnect during it.
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Mounting bugs:
    - all apparatus type mounts show up on top of the screen when mounting
    - flail snail is not drawn during mounting, the toon is hoping up onto an invisible mount which then magically appears.

Warlock Healer spec:
    There's plenty of abandoned immolation spirits wherever a healer warlock has passed.
    Post edited by poisoncloud on
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    aimsies said:

Armor kits are not showing on gear that had them applied prior to Undermountain launch.

They also don't appear when applied after mod16 launched.
    vordayn said:

Can't change appearance for A LOT of the new gear which drop in the Master Expeditions, seems to be a common thing about them. You can dye them, but can't transmute them into anything else. There are too many to list ...

This gear is tagged for multiple classes. They can be transmuted but only with gear with exactly the same class requirements.
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User

My alliance runs some events on Saturday evenings for all members, usually a few dragon fights and then Maurerders.

Well, we went to the bridge at the appointed time to start Maurerders, and it fails immediately.
    No supplies are dropped and one wave shows up.

Please fix.

We had this exact same problem, but it was only three of us - we figured it might be too few people on the map. If your whole guild was there, that wasn't it.

The event began, counted down, and as soon as the supplies SHOULD HAVE been delivered, the event instantly failed.

I suspect it's incorrectly checking to see if there are any supplies left when doing the phase transition from "start" to "delivering supplies", the way it does between all the other phases?

• lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    Two bugs related to WoD map:

#1: In the Thayan Magical Shelter, the summoning portals look like prisoners and don't actually summon enemies.

#2: Enemies in the Thayan Magical Shelter don't count for the Mod16 "Challenge Campaign: Tyranny Of Dragons Conquerer" weekly quest.
  • mikeletoris#4960 mikeletoris Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Epic Isle of Tuern last boss : is buggy running not running actually sliding kayaking everywhere and can't understand, where it is going to shot his power.
  • qutsemniequtsemnie Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    Max level in auction search box is 70. Attempting to type 80 will be changed to 70.
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Whenever Soulforged armor procs once, it counts as two revive sicknesses (I'm using soulforged Rank 12 if that makes any difference).
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
    edited April 2019
    Sometimes, in the Master Expedition map wich starts with the upside down room and twisted corridor, one mob fail to appear just after the lava bridge (stuck on floor or walls ?), it is then impossible to break the wood wall as the team stays in combat mode. Wiping and coming back made the enemy go out of hiding.

/

On the weekly "Reptilian Extraction" (Acquisitions Incorporated), during the phase where we fight off pirate and gather bolts, the enemy ballistas no longer fire bolts on us.
    Post edited by eversummer#1666 on
    Combat mode tends to persist long after fight on Undermountain maps, got it both on CW and OP toons. The reason - unknown.
  • wilsonekpolskawilsonekpolska Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    in the Master Expedition map wich starts with the upside down room and twisted corridor sometime u can only get max 2 magic relics and one is missing
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    There is still a problem with Aggro and nDemo (at least).

With Vow + Sacred Weapon (with feat) + Oath Strike I should be keeping aggro, especially if I’m on one side of the arena with Demo and everyone else is on the other side of it.

But he will just up and turn away and run across the arena to whatever he has decided is more important. Typically a healer.

I have seen similar behaviours before:
    Mobs running across a room to attack a pet.
    Ranged Rangers that are a long way from the fight, with minimal threat suddenly have a mob chase after them.

It seems that distance from the mob affects threat queue order.

It also seems that threat order is:
    Heals > Control > DPS.

Then there seems to be a multiplier for distance. (Regardless of the Aura I run.)

My aggro bar can be solid red, but the enemy will still just run away to someone whose aggro bar isn’t even half-full yellow.

That’s not me loosing aggro.

——
    Oh I’ve also seen him run away from 2 Tanks, with no hard taunts the moment you get stunned together you loose aggro because dot heals and damage don’t stop.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
    Tong Withers is ok now, but the souls during last boss Ras cant be damaged -> 100% team wipe
  • jhonny#1042 jhonny Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello
    CW has something wrong with feats Directed Flames he turn on after skill and after crit and even after using ice skills turn on too that is way too broken
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

That would be one mean undead......
    Hoping for improvements...
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

"Prestine" ? Is that supposed to be "Pristine"? (and it's not just this ring....
    Hoping for improvements...
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    adinosii said:

That would be one mean undead......

Nice. I'd like to see that but, alas, I've never gotten a +5 Orcus ring.

I aim to misbehave
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User

Could we please finally know whether these values are intended or not?
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Barbarians Battlerage cc immunity component is next to useless, as if allows incapacitates, stuns, knockdowns-ups and backs, snares slows and roots. CC immunity function doesnt seem to work with much of anything at all.
    Crescendo is also in the same boat, says control immunity, but combo is broken up by most cc.
    Dalish (Workshop 4 quest NPC) was removed from Caer Konig docks and his current place of residence remains unknown (so the quest is uncompleteable).
  • arcticblitzarcticblitz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 126 Arc User

I was trying to upgrade an empowered rune from r14->r15.

Used 'Try until success' with a 67 wards pward stack. It failed. The tries until success counter on the item still displayed 0/150.

Then I tried with another pward stack at 99. That also failed, and the counter on item displayed 0/150.

It seems the streak breaker is not working properly across pward stacks, which makes it sort of useless with limit 150 :)

I have had a similar issue Vicious Enchantment R12 > 13 using the try until success feature using a 10 p-wards which all failed and my guaranteed upgrade counter has remained at 0/50.

I launched a ticket with CS and they have responded that is likely a game bug , I also asked if i could have my wards back but have been told i can't.

@nitocris83
    Blitzy : PVE only Barbarian
    Martin ConDion PVE only Ranger

Guild Founder: -HunterS-
  • b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Unsure of these was reported but I wish to add them.
    Throne of the dwarven Gods skrimish hulks are plain stupid and fails to actually do what they should do any time a pet decides to attack. This makes things frustrating and cant get a gold win.
    Bank Heist - Lets face it scaling is causing this skrimish to be a wipe fest over and over and a failure because the vault cant last long.
    Valindra's Tower - The end boss has many bugs that are funny but frustrating.
    The ghost from the floor mechanic are to fast and does way to much dmg to avoid during this phase. Wipe fest city.
    During this boss the adds from the tombs that she spawns will attack thru the invisable door entrance if the party wipes and waits at the entrance to start again.
    This same bug can happen to valindra when she decides to not reset but passes thru the invisable wall to the campfire making it a easy win. of course these should be fixed.
    I also noticed a Warlock DPS bug due to the tab mechanic.
    During a few boss fights you wont ever generate 1 soul spark making it unable to use the tab mechanic at all causing you to lose dps.
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    Don't know, where to write this, so i will put it here.

The new BiS weapons (available through Masters Expeditions and already in orange quality) are making things even worse. It divides player base between RNG favored and the not so lucky.

I don't know what somebody thought here, but speaking out of RL expertise, if you give half of your soldiers a super weapon and half of them sub-par stuff, don't be surprised if the next morning most of the not so lucky ones desert the camp.

While i find it a nice feature to be able to hunt for gear as we did in previous Mods, weapons should have never been included into the RNG pool. Make all kinds of weapons available to all and let the players choose which they want to upgrade.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• king1slayerking1slayer Member Posts: 8 Arc User

Don't know, where to write this, so i will put it here.

The new BiS weapons (available through Masters Expeditions and already in orange quality) are making things even worse. It divides player base between RNG favored and the not so lucky.

I don't know what somebody thought here, but speaking out of RL expertise, if you give half of your soldiers a super weapon and half of them sub-par stuff, don't be surprised if the next morning most of the not so lucky ones desert the camp.

While i find it a nice feature to be able to hunt for gear as we did in previous Mods, weapons should have never been included into the RNG pool. Make all kinds of weapons available to all and let the players choose which they want to upgrade.

Make them farmable. Or give us unrestored versions and let us restore them like the runed armor pieces. Anything but gating the best weapons in mod behind rng... Well, even making them drop unbound would be better, atleast we could buy them then...
This discussion has been closed.