test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Undermountain Launch Week Issues

Comments

• chilli1212chilli1212 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Companion player bonus power in some cases not giving the right quality version, according to the quality of the companion.
    My example: have legendary Razorwood, but only get his epic quality bonus.
    More info in this thread for visibility ;)

https://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1247675/companion-player-bonus-power-effectiveness-not-corresponding-to-quality-of-companion#latest
  • kusanagikusanagi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am getting a weird glitch in the Autcion House, where if I change the Price I'm listing an Item at, from what the system has pregenerated, it deposits the Item back in my bag and says that it cannot be posted. I didn't have this issue before.
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    FBI and TonG have the same stats - this is correct.
    CR has the same stats - this should not be correct as its 1k higher.

I'm 20k and have several items that should be getting affected by these changes, but nothing.

Also my Movement Stat in utility flickers +/- 10%.

Both can be seen here:

https://youtu.be/zmeU7G9Fnso
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • wofulsnail171#1081 wofulsnail171 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Fghter's at-wills Guarded Strike and Heavy Slash can't hit Spitting Spiders. Although the animation is played there is no log about it. All other at-wills deal damage. The same goes for other enemys when standing on higher ground, so my guess would be that i cant reach the hitbox with those at-wills.
    After combat my warlock wil constantly switch between combat and idle mode. It will constanly flicker between both and after i shadowslip for about two seconds i can exit combat mode but not always. I dont have that problem on my fighter
  • blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    Warlock specific. I am being followed by Immolation spirits from the daily even after it has finished running. Whilst I cannot see them on my screen - my partner (we play NW together) can see them on hers.

Thanks
    Black
  • baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    Bug - Master expeditions

I did not receive an unstable runic artifact when I restored the decayed runic artifact.

I right clicked on the decayed runic artifact and chose "restore" from the dialog box.

Once gave me completed, but I did not receive an unstable artifact back. I then went back to Sinye and she gave me the runic etching quest.

it appears this has stopped my progress on expeditions.

Please help..?

:)
  • foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Wizard bug
    ChiII strike and firebaII sIotted in the speIImastery sIot arent granted the 10% bonus damage increased Iike the rest of powers
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    During the master expeditions some of the boss's charge powers will take them over the edge(where there are ledges ofc), providing an instant win. is this WAI?
    baeyorn said:

Bug - Master expeditions

I did not receive an unstable runic artifact when I restored the decayed runic artifact.

I right clicked on the decayed runic artifact and chose "restore" from the dialog box.

Once gave me completed, but I did not receive an unstable artifact back. I then went back to Sinye and she gave me the runic etching quest.

it appears this has stopped my progress on expeditions.

Please help..?

:)

The restored one is on your Key tab in inventory.

Your quest path has progressed normally. You need to do a Master Expedition with 1-3 Runes to get an Etching. You need 5 of the same type for the quest after that.
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
  • zaprobozaprobo Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    OP Feats/Powers/Abilities in several locations refer to Stamina where this is no longer a resource (I assume it means Guard?). Would be good for a cleanup pass.
    Zaphod "Zap-Robo" Robotnik
    http://zap-robo.net/
    zaprobo said:

OP Feats/Powers/Abilities in several locations refer to Stamina where this is no longer a resource (I assume it means Guard?). Would be good for a cleanup pass.

Stamina is Guard. It’s the same resource, I believe Guard is the obsolete terminology.
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
  • zaprobozaprobo Member Posts: 25 Arc User

zaprobo said:

Stamina is Guard. It’s the same resource, I believe Guard is the obsolete terminology.
    The resource bar is labeled Guard so I was assuming that's the current term. Either way it needs a cleanup.
    Zaphod "Zap-Robo" Robotnik
    http://zap-robo.net/
  • wilsonekpolskawilsonekpolska Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    @drumon88 +1 from me
    Hello
    About Fighter as DPS:
    -Heavy Slash cant hit small mobs
    -Class Features on GF DPS path are mostly useless
    -Feats are mostly useless too dont give that much comparing too diffrent class
    -GF skills have to long CD comparing to diffrent Skills from Diffrent class with the same or lower magntude.
    -about Reave its funny skill but nothing more in fight dont do much dmg
    Summarizing i think Gf on DPS path need get some balance and reworks of feats and class features

About scaling guys before me said a lot i only agree with them

• eversummer#1666 eversummer Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    The purple Khyek in Somi no longer properly gives a speed bonus while surfing (might be true for lesser quality ones too)

/

In Omu Undercity lower map layer, mobs aggro radius is null. No enemy will attack you unless you attack them.

edit : same issue on the Ruins map layer in Soshenstar River.
    Post edited by eversummer#1666 on
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Stronghold scaling issue, if you're doing demonic slaughter, the HE seems to work and scale fine, the issue is that some of the normal mobs from the area unrelated to the HE (like the warlock and entourage) spawn in as the thick bar HE mobs even when you're soloing and those seem to be VERY tough and do way too much damage.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Sailors now guarding the Stronghold, new initiative by Neverember?

https://imgur.com/f2pxFhc
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Infernal Rift quest objectives in Dread Ring Path of Torment now look like peasants.

https://imgur.com/dHrfnPQ
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Thank you @drumon88, great work on that, quite accurate.
    would like to add in Master Expeditions it will sometimes give rune banes (power/def reduced, kill spawns runic specter, etc) in addition to the rune bane listed. Ex: I got the rune bane power/def reduced but it also gave me runic specters, but the specters did not show up under the rune banes on the screen, just the reduced power/def.
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Warlock Hellbringer
    - Soul Desecration feat makes Soul Puppet spawn on the character login into the game and respawn at every map entered (e.g. in the Workshop) meaning the puppet will never ever leave you alone...
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Expedition
    - sometimes some relics are nowhere to be found - possibly spawning outside the map/in the walls?
    - sometimes mobs are stuck in the doors between expedition parts (using "defeat me" seems to help getting them unstuck) obstructing the progress.
    Warlock: Hellbringer.

Encounter powers are not generating AP gain (or such a small amount as to be barely noticeable).

I have a far harder time refilling AP with my Warlock than either my Paladin or Barbarian. That’s with 10% Quick Action and Cleric Sigil artifact not being used on the Barbarian, but used on the other 2.
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
  • tecknologic#6684 tecknologic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm stuck in my secondary spec I swapped loadouts to build myself a heal spec and now im stuck in heal spec and cant switch back to my tank spec. I've heard similar reports from alliance members
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

I'm stuck in my secondary spec I swapped loadouts to build myself a heal spec and now im stuck in heal spec and cant switch back to my tank spec. I've heard similar reports from alliance members

This is the latest bug report I found on the matter.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1247724/cant-change-loadout-stuck-on-one

I too can confirm the same issue of Loadouts not swapping with my Fighter's tank and DPS loadouts.

• vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Artificer's Influence is no longer available on certain mounts that use to have it.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Barbie doll issues:
    When using sprint on Barbie, it doesn't cancel any attack but waits until after the animation for the current attack. Meaning you can't escape/are stuck in red circles.
    Also, that annoying Gelatinous Cube has a red splat that is a few feet short of it's actual radius. So standing outside the red you still get sucked into the blob.
    Hidden Daggers pushes you back out of range of the group of enemies you are trying to hit, so you are only hitting the first critter, not the group.
    Axe Storm still doesn't handle uneven terrain, on a slight incline you have to be on the high side in order to hit things - noticed specifically on the Fomorians in Terminus.
    Two inch tall mushrooms will stop you dead in your tracks if you are trying to sprint. Can be fatal.
    Axestorm's animation sometimes fires twice, only does damage once.
    Hellbringer Warlock issues:
    DPS has been nerfed into the dust. More so than any other class by the look of things.
    Fiery Bolt doesn't always curse enemies hit. Or it isn't hitting them... either way, not expected behaviour. It is potentially being blocked by the existence of foliage... or those 2 inch tall mushrooms.
    If you have auto targeting enabled, some mobs aren't being targeted by at wills when you turn to face them. Instead your attack is redirected to a closer target at a tangent from where you were facing.
    Did I mention the extreme nerf to damage output?
    General:
    Mobs that should have an intelligence of about 5 are performing perfect combat maneuvering so as to get instant Combat Advantage over you - and instantly adjust the moment you move. Even cultists shouldn't be that smart, I mean they are cultists, how smart could they be?
    Whereas your highly trained legendary companion is moving so as to remove your combat advantage with the same level of skill the skeletons, bears, shambling mounds or whatever the heck are using to get CA over you. Traitorous behaviour.
    I'm keeping this civil so I'm not saying anything about scaling and the effective destruction of years of progress.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • wilsonekpolskawilsonekpolska Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Hello
    About Dps GF i Think Tab and vangance gain machanic is not good in PVE content when doing dungenos bcs tanks have agro and its hard get vengence :/
    I think GF on dps Should have Vengance like rage barbarian he load that after use tab then he hit his shield on the ground and after thet he do 20% dmg and he get 20% more dmg and he get i dont know on his attack or at wills some sort effects like jagged blade effect (some dot effect or extra dmg ) bcs atm all vangence mechanic is hard to use on dungeons
    - and barbarian and GF on dps path should have more companion offens slots
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Can't change appearance for A LOT of the new gear which drop in the Master Expeditions, seems to be a common thing about them. You can dye them, but can't transmute them into anything else. There are too many to list ...
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
This discussion has been closed.