test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Emergency Maintenance [4/26]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter on PC will undergo additional maintenance today from 6pm to 8pm PT. Patch Notes discussion thread is available here.

Comments

• dogtown#8293 dogtown Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Glad you guys are working on it and your effort is appreciated!
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User

I agree its great. Loving the difficulty. Hard dungeons means less AD floating around. Players will get good again instead of texting on their phone while they play.

• dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    krumple01 said:

Players will get good again instead of texting on their phone while they play.

On a related note...
    The US National Transportation Safety Board announced new driving rules to prevent drivers from "texting on their phones while driving":

All speed limits will be 30 MPH.
    Only 3 car classes are allowed (midsize sedan, sports coupe or pickup truck).
    Power steering and automatic transmission are illegal.
    Roads previously traveled will now cause cars to crash randomly.

Yep. That aughta fix it.
    Git gud, scrubs.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • kinamara#3934 kinamara Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    krumple01 said:

I agree its great. Loving the difficulty. Hard dungeons means less AD floating around. Players will get good again instead of texting on their phone while they play.

you can still pretty much get 100k rad a day with just 3 dungeons.... Where I am now I could log in and refine ad fr almost 3 months without earning another rad.

The thing with this mod that is the most frustrating is no lair of the mad mage yet. You have all the stuff in the game for it but no way to get it because no dungeon. But hyped it up a good deal in the devblogs before the mod. And still no date on when it will be in... all they did was rush the mod to fast they did not attempt to fix all the known issues from patch and could not even find the time to give us the only new dungeon they had promised.
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Re the mad mage dungeon, noworries or maybe asterdahl said on preview they were going to hold it back for a week before releasing. Can't remember why and not going to bother looking. So the dungeon not being there isn't a surprise.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • khol#0753 khol Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Vartilingorix encounter in Ebon Downs in still bugged. Completed the encounter, but the quest tracker flashes and doesn't recognise the completion of the task. Will try it a second time, but wasting 15 mins or more waiting for another encounter. Logged off/on to no avail. Is it too much to ask that you fix it once, and get it right. Not fix it 10 times and still get it wrong???????

P.S. It did recognise completion the 2nd time around! If it helps, Vartiningorix somehow managed to not be in the "KILLING ZONE" 1st time around?????????
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    Please keep these patches coming. They really are helping ease the burn.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!