test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please make Legendary Mounts account wide unlock

winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
edited April 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
As the title says, please cryptic make legendary mounts account wide unlock. My reason is that many players have now found the classes that they once loved unplayable and the mechanics a complete mess. I had a 17k+ OP that I played and now due to Mod 16 changes find it completely unplayable as far as the mechanics go. It is no longer enjoyable, but now all the efforts I had put into that character including legendary mounts as a power share paladin to help fellow players is lost. I am now forced to start again on another character in hopes of still trying to play this game. Many streamers have worked their tails off supporting the game and promoting it. Some even tried to tell you about this big red flag for mod 16 went ignored. I want to give credit to those hard working streamers/players such as Kali Gold, Rainer, Unforgiven, Galatic Underwear, Silv3ry, Nova, Op Tank, Tookie, and more who have been with you supporting this game and now have been just as affected as most of the player base for these efforts. All I ask is for mercy, I am begging you to please consider this option as Mod 16 has completely changed things for all the players and making starting over a huge mountain climb of effort and its just easier to quit and go to another game vs starting again in what feels like a hopeless situation. Making legendary mounts that we unlocked already account wide would go a huge way of improving quality of life for the player base who are forced to start over making the impact of having to buy a new mount all over again less painful. This is pretty much a plea for all players who already unlocked a legendary mount to make them account wide since mod 16 will be forcing many players to pretty much start over from scratch.

Comments

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Very unlikely to happen, as this would impact key sales and in turn Zen sales.

A slightly more likely possibility would be a Zen store, single-use "Mount unbinding" token, able to turn a single MtC mount into a BtA/bind-on-equip one.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    killzoneexkillzoneex Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Very unlikely to happen, as this would impact key sales and in turn Zen sales.

A slightly more likely possibility would be a Zen store, single-use "Mount unbinding" token, able to turn a single MtC mount into a BtA/bind-on-equip one.

They can make it bind to account and allow you to move it to a different character once a month. I see folks quitting rather than grinding out a replacement legendary mount at this point. I would think not doing this would impact sales even more.
  • Options
    havlockehavlocke Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    Are we talking purple or orange coloured mounts? I though the purple ones were already account unlocks. The zen ones are at least.
  • Options
    radinka#8490 radinka Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Elder Scrolls online has ALL mounts accessible to all of your toons. Of course, all mounts are merely cosmetic and the speed is based on your character's ride speed and not the mount itself, but still. I think even SWtOR moved toward "bound to account" mounts that you can switch back and forth between toons.