test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undermountain Live on PC - June 11 on Console!

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Greetings Adventurers,

Neverwinter: Undermountain is now live on PC and will be available on Console on June 11! You can catch up on all things Undermountain the Developer Blog Hub or report launch week issues in this thread. We hope you enjoy your descent into the lair of the Mad Mage!

Comments

• juan#5043 juan Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Fantastic, 16 mod already ... and we are still waiting for the implementation of the Spanish language, second most spoken language in the world ... you are great
  • gluesephglueseph Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Man oh man, did you guys screw up. Where do you get your user feedback, fox news?
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    why do you guys even bother fixing stuff that isn't broken really hate the screw job you did on are powers feats and boons where all I want to do is throw something because of it cause I don't like the way you made us respect where I want my stuff bac plz
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Can we vote to not have this go live to console? If not at least fix the dcaling issues, the enchant exchange issues and the completely slowed down fight mechanics that we told you about on the preview server.

Fix the mess before giving a release date.
  • lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User

Greetings Adventurers,

Neverwinter: Undermountain is now live on PC and will be available on Console on June 11! You can catch up on all things Undermountain the Developer Blog Hub or report launch week issues in this thread. We hope you enjoy your descent into the lair of the Mad Mage!

Nitocris is it normal for encounters to not give AP??? no encounters are giving any ap, atleast not on my cw
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Now that it's live I'll post this here.

In the quest Fragments of Fortune that you get from Threestrings in the Yawning Portal, the text should read, "... pore over notes", not "... pour over notes". Come on, guys, this one should be easy to get right.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    i just think the combat powers in mod16 where to much to handle and if you could of changed them up a bit and given us a chance to survive while fighting maybe i wouldn't had complain so much for how i just want to do my daily's and be able to level without losing health
  • tyreshelwynn#2064 tyreshelwynn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Well it was fun while it lasted. Time to move on to another game. This mod is just STUPID (Sorry I would use other expletives but they would just be censored). I hope you fix this cluster F someday, but until then it is definitely not worth the anxiety it causes to play it now. Me and my money are moving on. So long and thanks for the fish.
  • groarkgroark Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    What have you done to the game??
    After hours of resetting and rearrenging my toons I went to do some skirmishes. And you already guess, right?
    Some skirmishes that before where rather easy are now uber difficult. People dying all over and disconnected, one by one.
    Why did you do that? Why so difficult? Why do you want people to leave? What's the meaning of this?
    I tried even master of hunt which was one of the easiest skirmishes. The final boss was impossible to kill. I tried for some time and in that time people came, died a few times and disconnected.
    Which one of you, devs, has come whith the idea of making the game so absurd difficult? Does he think it's fun to die over and over? Is that developper some kind of HAMSTER? Does he think that people will enjoy the game in this way?
    I would fire him if I was you and hire someone more capable. Really. Because he is destroying the game.
    Do something fast or it will be the end.
    Good luck
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    #hotfix guys really off the level 70-80 are so bad its fact try to yurself the game and woke up guys lol
  • nemagothnemagoth Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thay dont fix it soon im done
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    the level 70->80 campaign and the level 80 expeditions are fine.

playing in a "level appropriate" zone is fine.

some bosses and special mobs are doing way, way too much damage. this is just a bug, but it is "not fine" that this went live.

some instanced areas are broken, so you get scaled down, but the mobs are maybe 11-13 levels higher than you. this was reported 6 weeks ago and should have been fixed before launch. Not fine.

Scaling in dungeons in general is "working as intended", but the design itself is just bad....the scaling is a bit too aggressive in general.

even in areas where scaling is working properly many players have problems because of bad habits...standing in red splat zones etc. they need to learn.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • kranky#1106 kranky Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    adinosii said:

the level 70->80 campaign and the level 80 expeditions are fine.

playing in a "level appropriate" zone is fine.

some bosses and special mobs are doing way, way too much damage. this is just a bug, but it is "not fine" that this went live.

some instanced areas are broken, so you get scaled down, but the mobs are maybe 11-13 levels higher than you. this was reported 6 weeks ago and should have been fixed before launch. Not fine.

Scaling in dungeons in general is "working as intended", but the design itself is just bad....the scaling is a bit too aggressive in general.

even in areas where scaling is working properly many players have problems because of bad habits...standing in red splat zones etc. they need to learn.

working as intended? no way look i was 16k itl have all lvl 14 enchants 5 leg compainions lvl 14 bonding and doing FBI was tuff as heck but was a challenge now with same stuff i cannot do anything RIQ i went to dewmo and in 5 seconds 8 out of 10 ppl were dead and died repeatedly ( 18-22k itl players not low lvl ones) so if your goal is to force ppl to leave the game so you can shut it down then yes i agree it is working as inteded
  • draugkirdraugkir Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    lets hope this is not last mod this game gets.
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    Tbh i have no problems aside the epic dungeons and some skirmishes (bank heist i'm looking at you)
    Are you telling you worked on a mod for over a year and nobody thought of adding another tier with all dungeons at lvl 80 or scaling the most recent one to 80 and leave all the others at 70?
    Are you telling that i'm supposed to rank up all my stuff just to get it all nerfed and not only that, but when we get downscaled we don't even get the stats capped at that specific lvl....
    I just did a 42 mins random etos with 88M healing done and 22M dmg taken and for what?? 14k ad and MOD6 gear
    I've been playing for a long time and i try to put some money in the game every month to support the company because nobody works for free but this s**** just became ridiculous
  • kythelion#3210 kythelion Member Posts: 348 Arc User

Greetings Adventurers,

What preview version was submitted for certification? And how quick after launch will you be able to start introducing the fixes you're working out for PC? I want to plan my vacation to miss the worst parts of this shitshow on PS.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

What preview version was submitted for certification? And how quick after launch will you be able to start introducing the fixes you're working out for PC? I want to plan my vacation to miss the worst parts of this shitshow on PS.

From the looks of it on the forums, when this hits console they're still going to be working on PC scaling and bugs.
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    If this hits the console with the issues that are out there right now, it's going to be a bloodbath, compared to the pc complaints.
  • billdemortbilldemort Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    This update makes me sad. This was the last game I regularly played that didn't feel cookie cutter. Where the amount of loadout customization allowed you to play exactly what you wanted. The last game where I could choose to play a control heavy frost mage, focused solely on disrupting enemies while my team destroyed them. I didn't even care that it took me way longer than others to quest, because I thoroughly enjoyed my cw build.

I logged in for about 4 hours post-update, only to see that those days are gone. The days of cookie cutter classes are upon us. To summarize this update, you have taken everything I loved about this game away, and replaced it with the generic stagnation of every other game I USED to love. If things ever go back to how they were, I would love to return to this game, but until then my interest is completely gone.