test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MOD 16 DC CHANGES!

2»

Comments

• askir#6697 askir Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Once you get the hang of how to use the yellow/orange pips properly.

Can you explain how to use the yellow/orange pips and what they do? I'm completely lost on how to use them and what they even do.

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

adinosii said:

Once you get the hang of how to use the yellow/orange pips properly.

Can you explain how to use the yellow/orange pips and what they do? I'm completely lost on how to use them and what they even do.

In short, you offload a bunch of Radiant attacks to create a damage buff for your next Fire attack. Then use your best Fire Spell to capitalize on the bonus.

Then you want to use a bunch of Fire attacks to create a damage buff for your next Radiant attack. Use your best Radiant spell to capitalize on the buff and repeat.

• sifra12#8392 sifra12 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I've got 2 Legendary mounts packs last week... Even that probably won't be enough to keep me in this game... 19k dc here... pm if you want one.... FREE
  • senordoeboysenordoeboy Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    The different colored "Pips" are a touch of excess complication. I don't want to have to remember this spell is fire or that one radiant. This is a lame concept, make it all one color of "Pip" and any spell builds it instead of messing the build up with fire vs radiant. Do you make the other DPS classes play this game? No they do straight up damage none of this HAMSTER playing with their DPS. Why even bother with the DPS mode that is too complex for fast fighting.
  • lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    > @senordoeboy said:
    > The different colored "Pips" are a touch of excess complication. I don't want to have to remember this spell is fire or that one radiant. This is a lame concept, make it all one color of "Pip" and any spell builds it instead of messing the build up with fire vs radiant. Do you make the other DPS classes play this game? No they do straight up damage none of this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> playing with their DPS. Why even bother with the DPS mode that is too complex for fast fighting.

Lol, what you described is what we currently run!
    Well the changes prove the absolute hatred the Devs have for the Cleric class... like I'm some pathetic health stone for the idiot GFW.
    I spoken to every DC I know and they refuse to be a heal bot for the GFW that the Devs worship.
    Total mess up of a update
    Can you nerf any more of the things I SPENT REAL MONEY on?
    Divine Glow represent the whole nerfing of the DC. Going form a decent generalist spell to a sucky "please don't notice me spell"
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    vorphied said:

odt#4182 said:

well just went on the test server and found it pretty simple and basic very cookie build not very d&d,
    more like a bad version of wow lol with 0 options, the boons are also very unimaginative just power power power.
    you wont tell me this is more a d&d dc... very limited actually a 7 11 healer more, no interesting group buffs at all. Dc is getting the hardcore nerf bat and trying to convince that playing dps will be a good replacement and it doesn't make every cleric happy to be nerfed like this when you buff mainly. The dailies suck now etc the list goes on...

My point is that the concept is fine. Some tweaking is still required, but buffbot DC style isn't any more engaging IMO.

The one thing I can truly agree with, though, is that players who preferred the buffing play style have basically no play style in M16 that matches with what they chose and specialized for, and that's unfortunate.

This game went over buffing to almost no buffing with mod 16. Players like myself who play buff character will be very disappointed with this update. I had to take a step back and focus on what I could play as in mod 16 vs. what I did play as in mod 15.

It is why I dropped my DC and GF and focused on my CW because come mod 16 I am only interested in playing my wizard as a pure damage dealer. No more buffing from me. I buffed enough in NWO.