test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Undermountain Launch Week Issues

Comments

• lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    Two issues.

#1: Typo:

"Guantlets"? NB it's misspelled both in the item title *and* the flavour text.

#2: Lost my screenshot, but: when killing the green dragon in Wyllowwood using the talking sword, there is a "level 1 target dummy" that appears as a targetable object when you're aiming the killing blow. That should probably be invisible, or maybe just have the same name as the dragon.
  • arailem#1581 arailem Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    It's impossible to search for 71+ gear in the AH, as the maximum level cap is still 70.

Even for being a very minor bug compared to everything else that broke upon launch, it's an utterly HAMSTER up oversight to raise level caps yet not raise the cap in AH.
    Sunshine SaltmineIs only game, why you have to be so buttmad?

It's impossible to search for 71+ gear in the AH, as the maximum level cap is still 70.

Even for being a very minor bug compared to everything else that broke upon launch, it's an utterly HAMSTER up oversight to raise level caps yet not raise the cap in AH.

Workaround: Search by item level, not character level.
  • aimsiesaimsies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    krysnyte said:

I can't play the new mod, because I have no campaigns in my campaign window, so I can't progress the module, I can't make keys for old modules or use the campaign stores in the campaign windows. :( This is on two of my toons, while the rest still have their campaign windows. It looks as though I have the boxes ticked off to hide the campaigns, but I have tried every combination of ticks and still, no campaign. I made a ticket for this and added a photo. I actually wondered if it didn't have something to do with you removing Deeds, because I was looking at the old Deeds screens when I read the patch notes that you would be removing them, as I thought they were really entertaining.

Just want to share I too have this problem and the last time I was in the campaign window was before the new mod and I had it set to show "Deeds Only" which I'm assuming is why I have zero campaigns showing. Really disappointing to not be able to progress through the new mod on my main character.
    The Stronghold menu still says Temple gives Lifesteal.

• silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    Dancing blade companion shows a 0% crit serv for the player bonus
    stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
    Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.
    Why is Master of the hunt chest want a mystic dragon key instead of the bramble key?
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
  • aimsiesaimsies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    Armor kits are not showing on gear that had them applied prior to Undermountain launch.
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    There is incredible lag on the Strongholds map. Dragonflights become nigh on impossible to complete effectively.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    vordayn said:

There is incredible lag on the Strongholds map. Dragonflights become nigh on impossible to complete effectively.

Decided to cancel our DF / Marauder's events for this week because of the lag - hope the issue is identified and resolved sooner rather than later.

Thanks
    Black
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    Droprate on Zen vouchers from the invoke bags seems way off.

It used to be around 25% droprate on those.

They still drop, but I have had ONE drop in 50+ bag openings, so I suspect the droprate now is more like 0,25%.

This is also reported by many other players.
  • malignantmind#3340 malignantmind Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    Suddenly was unable to move or jump while doing a master expedition. Changing keybinds did nothing, dying and respawning did nothing. Only able to move again after abandoning the quest. Which removed one of my three expeditions for the day. So, thanks for that.
  • izo93izo93 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I was going to do the maze engine daily in pirates skyhold and the scaling was broken there too. I'm lvl 80 and got scaled to lvl 60 but the mobs were lvl 81
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    - The Barbarian Sentinel power "Come and get it" is supposed to put ou on top of the threat list, it doesn't. It generates some threat for sure, but sometimes not enough to get the aggro back. When a dps in the group is competent enough, he generates more dmg-aggro than tank-aggro that I can generate, even full spec on threat generation.

- The Hypothermia power of Drufi lasts too long, and deals too much dmg on a too long period of time compared to what it used to be. Even around 3 other players for dmg repartition, my tank dies with shield on.

- The campaign completion tokens for Chult and Barovia are available on Zen Market even if I finished the campaigns long ago, whereas all the old campaigns aren't anymore => Either put all or none.

- The Underdark campaign is greyed out on the campaign journal, and have the option "Start it". I finished this campaign years ago. It's the only one of all the campaigns to have this behaviour
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    Chultan Tiger

"Increases the drop of Omuan Treasures and Lost Idols in Chult by 10%."

Has this bonus been removed? I can't seem to locate it in any of the companion powers.

I did a couple quests/rare creatures kill in Omu with the Chultan Tiger summoned but no bonus Omuan Treasures and Lost Idols was granted.

Please fix, one of the best feature of the Chultan Tiger is the bonus drop.
  • eversummer#1666 eversummer Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    MASTER EXPEDITION BUG

As it happened during Tales of Old event, losing connection during a master expedition run can put me in Yawning Portal when relogging with no possibility to rejoin the team, thus losing the daily quest.

/

I didn't noticed any zen coupons droprate issue while opening some bags
    edited April 2019
    When you dismiss your companion, Bondings + Companion gear item level does not subtract from character total item level as it used to do.

/

In the status bar, "Soulforged enchant" icon is flashing every 1.5 second or so, similar problem with "Aura of restoration" icon during a dungeon run. It is making impossible to hover over the next status icons, constantly moving left and right.
    edit : Greater scroll of protection from dragons and Greater potion of dragon slaying icons randomly swap places.

/

Black ice beholders hitbox issue in Kessel Reatreat boss fight. You can't attack them with targeted attacks at your character height, unless you aim your camera cursor up to their bodies.

/

Impossible to go past Kabal boss in MSP, he will stay immune to damage after the fire ball is dragged on him. Ball movement animation was inconsistent (like rubberbanding), and its chain linking the player sometimes went invisible. Lava and fire balls damage (when you stand on them) are way too low.
    Post edited by eversummer#1666 on
    edited May 2019
    in Throne of the Dwarven God, to get past the Thoon Hulks charge bug and inconsistent behaviour, we need to lure them at melee range of the door/shield, wich is currently the only way they succesfully make the charge damage.

EDIT : The charge works fine as long as the player targeted is as close as possible to the hulk

/

Castle Ravenloft - Sisters boss have too much health it's just impossible. GF Tank shield up gets oneshot 1Mil dmg by 10x stack attack. Tome not wai

/

In Demogorgon, first boss is buggy. Attack patterns inconsistent - Charge sometimes dont land - Boss gets stuck in campfire area - Boss is rubberbanding

/

In eLoL, many flying fireballs were missing during the walk phase before Scorpions bosses.

/

EDIT : Since today's patch, Castle Never portals all stuck at 80% after clearing the mobs, cannot go further.

Tiamat second phase still undoable.

And please please make all skirmishes team requirements 1 tank - 1 heal - 3 dps
    Post edited by eversummer#1666 on
  • manipulosmanipulos Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    I'm not even sure if this is the correct place to post this, but:

The enemies in the Runic HE at the Southern end of Terminus were hitting me way too hard last night. I was level 80 on my Fighter with all endgame mod 15 gear on, being scaled down to 78 I think. I used 3 or 4 charges of my healthstone to survive a couple fights. One hit from any enemy took just about my entire shield, two hits without shield and I was seeing red sitting at 10%. Friends in Teamspeak said "don't get hit", well you try that with a Fighter that has no dodge and now runs much slower than before.
  • ewecaniaewecania Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2019

So Kabal is bugged.

His lava does about 4k-5k damage, he stayed immune even after we dragged the big fireball towards him.
    Luvia is Best Girl
    tumblr_prax0mUctH1w0vpwco1_250.png
    zaShunina [Warden] | Cadmus Imoogi [Justicar] | Shyvar Imoogi [Whisperknife] | Caelven Zepphyr [Assassin]
  • eclipse2go#8156 eclipse2go Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I seem to be unable to get Resonance in the Undermountain HEs most of the times. Others I play with who are in the same gamestate are getting lots of, while for me they only drop for like a minute and then stop for no visible reason. They are not capped already...only have 46.
  • cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    Guardian Fighter's Dig In gets stuck up permanently even trough other animations, prevents retaliate from being used.

Tenebrous R15 doesnt increase proc chances.
    Just spent and 1hour and 15 mins killing beholder in the lvl 74 expedition. party of 3 with 2 lvl 80's and a lvl 74 going on first expedition of campaign . something is way off. ONE BOSS SHOULDN'T TAKE 1.15 HOURS TO KILL AND IT WAS ONLY THE FIRST BOSS!
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    > @silvertail said:
    > Just spent and 1hour and 15 mins killing beholder in the lvl 74 expedition. party of 3 with 2 lvl 80's and a lvl 74 going on first expedition of campaign . something is way off. ONE BOSS SHOULDN'T TAKE 1.15 HOURS TO KILL AND IT WAS ONLY THE FIRST BOSS!

WAI. Lol sorry couldn't resist, but that's where the game is going.
  • krysnytekrysnyte Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    aimsies said:

Just want to share I too have this problem and the last time I was in the campaign window was before the new mod and I had it set to show "Deeds Only" which I'm assuming is why I have zero campaigns showing. Really disappointing to not be able to progress through the new mod on my main character.

I believe that is the problem, is that I had Deeds Only ticked when the patch went up, because two of my toons were affected and I was viewing the old deeds to read them as they were quite entertaining. I have to admit, that as a fan of DnD the Deeds page was one of the best things ever.

Maybe you guys could just re-add the Deeds in the next patch to help us few out? Would it be a tremendous undertaking?
    I mean, poor Wilfred, can't we just be able to reminisce about our awesome DEEDS with the hero WILFRED? Think of the children!

• drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    The Skirmish Dread Legion, boss Zulkir something or other, takes 10-15 minutes to kill just by himself even with an endgame-geared group
    Seriously, alliance group of 5 of us just beat on him for a hair over 14 minutes. Average ilvl 21.5k. It was not a HARD fight, we just weren't doing any damage to him (23k Barb dps IBSing him for less than 1000) combined with him having an absolutely massive health pool. Part of it is we're all scaled down to where we have effectively no crit, accuracy, or armor pen because of the broken dungeon scaling (in YP I'm 81.1k arpen, in Dread Legion I'm 14.5k armor pen. Likewise I'm downscaled from 84k crit and 53k accuracy to 17k and 3k respectively). Zulkir whathisface takes twice as long as the rest of the instance combined.
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Cleric powers: Anointed Army and Guardian of Light should work on all allies instead of just party members. It makes it very hard to use effectively in raids such as Tiamat or Svarborg or in Heroic Encounters when it doesn't affect anyone else besides party members.

Intercession should also be useable on players that you target if they aren't in your party but then works as it is when you aren't targeting anyone; it might be a bit tricky to use it if there are too many people in the way, but it would be good if it could be improved even in a non-party setting.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • wilsonekpolskawilsonekpolska Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Hello
    About Tongs nice u fix Ras nsi's but second boss is still too too hard to made. This boss use his Traps way to often(even if u want kill dwarfs u are to slow with that bcs even if u kill one new one spawn. and when u kill dwarfs hand can catch u or some aoe skills cant agro u ) and and Tank cant keep agro on boss bcs of that he kill dps from his skills.
    "Ring of Offensive Action" and "Rind of Defensive Action" from Omu, have no combined ratings.
  • shamrock#6191 shamrock Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    "You already have all of the items in this package" - I can't open any of the rewards from Heroic Encounters.
This discussion has been closed.