test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Undermountain Launch Week Issues

Comments

• lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    krysnyte said:

I reset everything. Every single thing that's able to reset, I reset it. So even if you click on a campaign you don't have display options? Mine don't show up either until I click on Portabello or Respen...which unfortunately DO still show up as you can see in the photo lol

Whoops, you're right, my mistake. So I'm troubleshooting up the wrong tree.

And even with all three tickies checked and "sort by level (descending)" selected you're still having the same problem?

... I'm left with "try different computer to confirm it's an account problem" or "complete reinstall and hope" as my only suggestions, sorry. I was hoping I had seen the problem and could help without GM intervention, but if those two things don't work it's definitely going to have to wait for Cryptic.

Maybe open a Customer Service ticket in addition to your bug report?
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Aside from the dungeon problems, i went to river district to check the scalling and i thought it wasn't as bad as people were saying it was gonna be, i can still kill everything fast and can solo HE's, but then me and some people (around 10 or so) decided to do Ship BHE and everything was fine ... until the boss showed up.... 5-7 mins to get him to 70% and out of nowhere he self heals 2 times back to 100% and btw he keeps calling reeinforcements.

Sometimes i wish i played on console so that i wouldn't have to be a ginnie pig... next 4/5 months will be fun reporting all the bugs and stuff.

Ps.: i think there is some problem with the dc agro, even as a dps sh** is ridiculous
    also divinity regen is bad lol
  • krysnytekrysnyte Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    > @lowjohn said:
    > I reset everything. Every single thing that's able to reset, I reset it. So even if you click on a campaign you don't have display options? Mine don't show up either until I click on Portabello or Respen...which unfortunately DO still show up as you can see in the photo lol
    >
    > Whoops, you're right, my mistake. So I'm troubleshooting up the wrong tree.
    >
    > And even with all three tickies checked and "sort by level (descending)" selected you're still having the same problem?
    >
    > ... I'm left with "try different computer to confirm it's an account problem" or "complete reinstall and hope" as my only suggestions, sorry. I was hoping I had seen the problem and could help without GM intervention, but if those two things don't work it's definitely going to have to wait for Cryptic.
    >
    > Maybe open a Customer Service ticket in addition to your bug report?

I did, they told me to send an in game bug report and to post here. So that's what I did and why I'm here. :) I was really excited for this mod so I wanted to fix it or work around it, trust me. I tried everything you've suggested before I ever made a ticket. So I'm hoping they can see a easy fix to plug into it tomorrow so I'll have the weekend to catch up with my friends. It's my only truly end game character that is bugged...just my luck. I was tempted to try it on my DC but I am having a hard time just figuring out how to even use that character. Thanks for trying to help I know your intentions were good. :)
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Level Scaling is still borked (or supposedly wai). I got scaled from level 76 down to level 74 in the expedition to wyllowwood while doing the campaign. My gear hadn't changed from doing the campaigns, I only added one extra boon. The scaling literally cut most of my stats in half. From overcapped crit and Arm Pen down to 35k and change. I couldn't kill a gorramed thing and had to run to where girlfriends pally was so she could kill them.

And this is supposed to be a fun game. Your scaling is f ing bool sh..t.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Thoon hulks no longer properly run through *anything*. They just abort every time they have the laser (and no, they were not being interrupted). Thus Throne of the Dwarven Gods cannot be completed.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • tony9471tony9471 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I have the "10 Power Points" pack and in the Antiquities Scholar trader it will not let me trade it in for AD.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Invocation bags no longer drop Zen coupons. After someone else mentioned it, I made a point of checking. 23 characters, most with 3 bags each from the day. No coupons. Terramak said on Discord he didn't "see a change that should prevent them from dropping."
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • cabar1cabar1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 124 Arc User
    what happened to my power points? they are exchangable for ad at the scholar but, ALAS - THEY ARE GONE.
    99 lines of code on the wall, 99 lines of code, add one line, compile it again....... 113 lines on code on the wall
    113 lines of code on the wall, 113 lines of code, rewrite one line, compile it again.......
    Wait For It
  • silvertombisilvertombi Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Fishing in Sea of Moving Ice is bugged. The "reel bar" doesn't progress, it stays at 0 no matter what button I press. I couldn't even reel in a map, where all of the buttons were lit up. I have been doing the daily quests in SoMI, well, daily for some time now. I think I did the fishing quest on Sunday, and it was fine. I got it today again, and now it's broken, I can't finish the quest, nor the one where you have to complete 3 other quests. I asked around in the zone, and the people who answered had the same problem with fishing. BTW, the fishing rod stays "cast" even after you fail the fishing and move on. You drag the line behind you with the rod pointing upwards.
    Also, the Bryn Shander daily quest, where you have to defeat hordes of beasts inside the town summoned black "polar bears" yesterday. Correction: regular bear mobs are also black/brown.
    Post edited by silvertombi on
  • cukaashacukaasha Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    The Block and Guard/Dig In mechanics for Fighter does not fare well when fighting mobs with dps, a single block temp HP is depleted with 2 hits and it gets worse when aggro a number of monsters. The tank dies too fast, rest of the part follows.

I really do appreciate it if the 80% DR is restored at least on 1 of the machnics such as Dig In, this would help sustain the tank and place less burden on the healer, also this would be less of an issue in future mods where more powerful monsters are implemented.

Another thing is the Dig In (both in dps & tank) animation takes far too long to apply, while its cool to see your toon sit down and raise shield, it will be less practical on end-game dungeons where speed, timing and accuracy are factors.

I suggest that this matter should be carefully considered as both Fighter and Paladin are running in a rowdy mud right now.

Forgive me for my poor writing as I am typing from my phone.

Thank you.
    edited April 2019
    Cleric feat Perfect Balance does not work.

Also, if you feat Searing Javelin with Lightspeed and Sudden Verdict, they cannot occur simultaneously. Lightspeed goes first if it is not yet active, but prevents it from also proccing Sudden Verdict.

The same goes for Forgemaster's Flame and Focused Light/Sudden Verdict: the latter cannot occur simultaneously.
    Post edited by vordayn on
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
    edited April 2019
    Can't change appearance of the Gaiters of the Spy Guild

Not all buffs show on the UI (e.g. potions)
    Post edited by vordayn on
  • mord#3639 mord Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Kabal in Master Spell Plague Carverns is bugged. The mob who gives you the 'chained' fireball to make Kabal un-immune doesn't spawn consistently. On our first attempt we had to kill ourselves to restart the fight as the mob didn't seem to want to spawn, the second time around the mob spawned and so did the chained fireball. We hit Kabal with the fireball and... nothing, he was still immune, so we had to abandon the RAQ.
  • mrsaesder#7297 mrsaesder Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Something I noticed is that Sybella Artis shows up in different spots on my toon that has the campaign window bug and the one that doesn't - the bugged toon sees Sybella close to Sgt. Knox, and has the weekly challenge campaign quests, while the toon that can access the campaigns fine sees Sybella at her old spot and no weekly quests. @krysnyte, can you check that as well? Might give a clue as to why we have the bug.
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Random Demons in n-Demo (rather than Demo) hit for for 500k plus.

Demo ignores all threat generated by someone hitting him (well Vow of Enmity + Sacred Weapon + Oath Strik s ignored).

Hulks in Throne of the Dwarven Gods do not charge.

Both bugs can be seen in this video:
    Ndemo starts at 4:45
    Throne starts at 15:00
    https://youtu.be/cRBjrcN1WPg
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    I was trying to upgrade an empowered rune from r14->r15.

Used 'Try until success' with a 67 wards pward stack. It failed. The tries until success counter on the item still displayed 0/150.

Then I tried with another pward stack at 99. That also failed, and the counter on item displayed 0/150.

It seems the streak breaker is not working properly across pward stacks, which makes it sort of useless with limit 150 :)
  • nokis12nokis12 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Did i miss some chance of value um enchants rune 280 Power?
    If you reach the Yawning Portal through the opening quest and then leave before speaking to Durnan (leaving the quest unfinished), you cannot return. You must drop the quest and re-take it, then redo the entire opening quest.
    nokis12 said:

Did i miss some chance of value um enchants rune 280 Power?

Are you in a levelled zone?

As in, if you move to PE or the Yawning Portal, do the stats you see change?
  • wilsonekpolskawilsonekpolska Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Hello
    "Due to all the balance changes, for a limited time all enchantments and runestones can be traded for other enchantments and runestones of the same rank. This can be done at the Antiquities Scholar in Protector's Enclave."
    And i want talk about this why i cant or anyone else exchange for example Empowered Runestone, Rank 7 too Recondite Runestone, Rank 7. and second thing i had "10 Power Points" pack and in the Antiquities Scholar trader it will not let me trade it in for AD. then after click on it i got messeng about get 10 power point.... can u fix it ?
    Cleric class feature 'Critical Insight' is not working
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    The Bramble Chest in Master of the Hunt is eating Mystic Dragon Keys and giving rewards like Tuern.

I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • cabar1cabar1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 124 Arc User
    > @wilsonekpolska said:
    > Hello
    > "Due to all the balance changes, for a limited time all enchantments and runestones can be traded for other enchantments and runestones of the same rank. This can be done at the Antiquities Scholar in Protector's Enclave."
    > And i want talk about this why i cant or anyone else exchange for example Empowered Runestone, Rank 7 too Recondite Runestone, Rank 7. and second thing i had "10 Power Points" pack and in the Antiquities Scholar trader it will not let me trade it in for AD. then after click on it i got messeng about get 10 power point.... can u fix it ?

only eldritch can be exchanged for bondings, other runestones cannot. can exchange enchants for enchants or runestones. i did not have optipn to trade power points as it said none of the toons had any. oh well, 2 mill diamonds lost, figures
    99 lines of code on the wall, 99 lines of code, add one line, compile it again....... 113 lines on code on the wall
    113 lines of code on the wall, 113 lines of code, rewrite one line, compile it again.......
    Wait For It
  • eclipse2go#8156 eclipse2go Member Posts: 9 Arc User

Rank 13 choice pack partly gives only rank 12 options.
  • krysnytekrysnyte Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    > @eclipse2go#8156 said:
    > Rank 13 choice pack partly gives only rank 12 options.

Loamweave doesn't go higher than 12 it's a Zen Market special pack
  • eclipse2go#8156 eclipse2go Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Oh, oops. My bad then.
    Already had an assumption like that, but when I put the cursor on it it said 0/55.000 to next rank.
This discussion has been closed.