test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bonding runestones, rank 12

benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
7 of my toons all have 3 rank 12 bonding runestones. Following the patch to mod 16 all of these rank 12's are only giving me 26% of my companions stats. It both advises this in the tool tip, and a is actually only providing that amount to my stats. This is despite the Rank 12's listed on the AH having a tooltip that advises 55% of stats will be passed.

Given I have 21 rank 12's all with this error, but the Rank 14's I have on other toons are working fine and the AH ones seem to be fine I assume this is some error related to stones that were actually equipped at the change?

Please could it be fixed urgently,because aside from making progress far harder than it should be, it also makes it impossible to work out where my stats really are to use the enchant exchange facility correctly to balance my stats, and it will be a disaster if the enchant exchange facility was removed before I'm able to use it.

Comments

• adders79#8251 adders79 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    It is not your runestones it is the scaling. If you inspect your character in a level 80 zone it will show 55%. It shows 24% when you are in a level 70 zone
  • benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User

It is not your runestones it is the scaling. If you inspect your character in a level 80 zone it will show 55%. It shows 24% when you are in a level 70 zone

Thank you, that's sorted it out. God I hate this scaling!

Many thanks