test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

1171819202123»

Comments

• rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User

Panther - Increases the power of your attacks against rooted targets by 10% (Duration of 10 sec? i thik)

Paranoid Delusion - Increases At-Will damage against disable, or held targets by 10% (Duration of 10 sec? i think)

add the Slyblade Kobold and Boom!!!

HR and CW the new Gods.

Panther - Increases the power of your attacks against rooted targets by 10% (Duration of 10 sec? i thik)

Paranoid Delusion - Increases At-Will damage against disable, or held targets by 10% (Duration of 10 sec? i think)

add the Slyblade Kobold and Boom!!!

HR and CW the new Gods.

If only one could actually root or disable bosses.

I believe that the effects are activated equal to the controlled moment of the CW and the Combatant's Maneuver of Inisgnia Bonus even the targets being immune.
    Unfortuynally dont work that way (when it work at all

Skyblade Kobold is Only on Encounters and Paranoid Delusion is on At-wills
    Panther could be a nice combo for both i think but i dont have to test

And plus my Kobold is bugged , not working, sometimes he decreases the dmg done...
    and whne working i oly notice the dmg inscrease in really rooted/controlled targets (entangled foor example).
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I'm probably being a bit dim here, but...

Slyblade Kobold states that it, "increases Encounter damage against Disabled or Held".

What do those terms encompass in the New World Order?
    Are they very specific, or do either of those two terms include "Root"
    Common Sense would suggest that a "Root" effect is a "Hold", but... this game can't decide whether something "Resists" or "Avoids".

I really wish the Effect Terminology (in fact most technical terms in the game could do with this...) was streamlined and explained in plain English somewhere.
    If this does exist in a form that's more reliable than a 4 year old Reddit post, someone... PLEASE point me at it.
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    WE STILL CAN'T DISCARD COMPANIONS !

Because of this we can't replace a companion by a higher-ranked version of the same companion.

We also can't remove the redundant companions created when first logging into mod16.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    What I am seeing from the so called BiS list is that most players will have to spend in game resources or money to get back to where they are now with companions. Yeah that is what player want to see, the need to spend on something we already spent plenty on. Especially if you bought or upgraded your companions with real world money recently.

I like most of the companion changes like using comp gear and going to runestone vs a regular enchantment. The update to the companion actives I dislike and I'm hoping the devs revisit this and continue to make adjustments here.
    Now theres companion Gear on Undermountain Gift set, that a good change, made some investiment i did worthless but still a good change !
  • picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Companion influence will be calculatet on the WHITE level companion stats, not the actual level the companion have (green,blue,purple or orange). 1 Point in CHA give 0,5% companion influence and is calculated as 10 stat Points.
    Dont know if this is WAI or a BUG
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    +1 (here is a small list of the ones I have and checked)

Type COMPANION
    D Bulette Pup
    D Astral Deva
    D Duergar Guard
    D Dwarven Battlerager
    D Iron Golem
    D Skeletal Dog
    D Skeleton
    D Leprechaun
    D Black Ice Prospector
    D Green Slime
    D Chicken
    D Phase Spider
    DO Redcap Powrie
    DO Laughing Skull
    DU Moonshae Druid
    O Slyblade Kobold
    O Tutor
    O Wererat Thief
    O Dog
    O Deepcrow Hatchling
    O Hawk
    O Staldorf
    O Mystagogue
    O Wild Hunt Rider
    O Chultan Tiger
    O Dancing Blade
    O Razorwood
    O Panther
    O Siege Master
    O Tomb Spider
    O Death Slaad
    U Pig
    U Cockatrice
    U Energon
    U Storm Rider
    U Vicious Dire Wolf
    U Manticore
    U Lillend
    UO Wandering Scarecrow
    UO Wolf
    UO Zhentarim Warlock
    UO Rimefire Golem
    UO Hunting Hawk
    UO Kenku Archer
    UO Barbarian Shaman
    UO Goldfish
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    artifleur said:

For anyone interested, I made a list of the stats affected by an augment's "Enhancement" power here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RzTEWS-tPNWYWynZW1hcR0W46rGtOeV9i78Lm2dOdEE/edit?usp=sharing

Augments whose Enhancement affects Hit Points actually have less Hit Points rather than more.

The tooltip for Enhancement is wrong for Black Ice Ioun Stone (Awareness instead of Combat Advantage) and Red Dragon Ioun Stone (Armor Penetration instead of Hit Points and Awareness instead of Deflect).

If anyone has access to Icosahedron Ioun Stone and/or Gelatinous Cube, I'd be glad to know which extra stats they get. But don't trust the tooltips, level them to rank 30 and check their ratings instead.

what is column e?
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User

what is column e?

Just a rough estimate of the current cost for buying one and upgrading it to purple.
  • bengi#8202 bengi Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    angel of protection no longer heals in combat?
  • wisper2048wisper2048 Member Posts: 187 Arc User

It heals in combat, but for very very small amount (360 HP in my case). This amount is completely useless. The developers just force us to use augments because everything else is useless too except for stats, where augments are better.

• arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User

It heals in combat, but for very very small amount (360 HP in my case). This amount is completely useless. The developers just force us to use augments because everything else is useless too except for stats, where augments are better.

If you are using augments you wont need companion influence stat ( i haven't heard of any change to augments formula that includes companion influence stat), for non augments pick one that fits the role you play and that stays next to you while on a fight.
  • fenrir4lifefenrir4life Member Posts: 295 Arc User
    Yeah, with this many patches without them even mentioning it as a known issue, I'm worried that the completely useless combat companions are a choice, not a bug, like a broken weapon damage coefficient or something.

It kinda feels like companion abilities are supposed to have a magnitude that functions off your weapon damage, probably in the single or low-double digits for most things... that isn't actually referencing your weapon damage, so we're seeing damage and healing based on the power gain on a baseline of zero to one damage/healing.
  • nabu#4746 nabu Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    @sgrantdev Please look into the owlbear cub, it’s active bonus does not work in mod 16

So when is there gonna be implementation of companion gear besides the ones offered by campaign tasks that are wonderfully 'permanently missable' Like say due to a bug happening where one of the 9 relics didn't highlight like it was supposed to. Can even make it obtainable by seals of crown or mountain.

got that bug to, there's now a small chance to get the ring from quest giver on expeditions, is BOC so 3 chances each day... will be a looong farm for us...
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    arcanjo86 said:

If you are using augments you wont need companion influence stat ( i haven't heard of any change to augments formula that includes companion influence stat), for non augments pick one that fits the role you play and that stays next to you while on a fight.
    I'm going to check this out tonight. If this is true, so many PS4 players are waisting resources ranking or buying dark enchantments.

If companion influence only impacts summoned non-augment companions, well we may actually be able to have those comps out perform the augment simply by having enough comp influence. I can quickly check this on my wizard by removing my utility enchantments.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

I don't believe this is true. I recently removed comp inf enchants to test out tacticals and the stats from augment/bondings were definitely affected when I reduced CI.

The only thing that doesn't appear to be affected by CI is the extra 3k enhancement stats. (someone else concluded this)
  • caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    If companions are going to be so unresponsive what we actually need an Ioun Stone that can simply generate an AoE that can either heal the user, buff team-mates or debuff enemies. Such an Ioun Stone could easily be BiS for a Healing Warlock to be sustainable and not so squishy.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • czarnasowaczarnasowa Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @mushellka said:
    > Honestly, I think companions are an unnecessary part of the game, and they should just remove them whole cloth, so it's hard for me to be sympathetic to people complaining.
    >
    >
    > So why the heck are you here? In the companions thread?
    > Your statements adds nothing to the subject.
    > If you don't like and don't need companions, go away and stop trolling!

lol