test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Time for a new game. This one is ruined now.

soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
Just played for about an hour or so on both my hunter ranger and my paladin. I am done now. Both absolutely stink compared to what they were. OK, so my hunter ranger does about a quarter the amount of damage he used to do. And I think I am being a bit generous here. Not to mention I take far more damage than I used to and my companion heals way less than she used to. And this is with a gear score 2000 higher than before the update. And my paladin, well, he is about as useless as could possibly be in the game. Literally, I have not seen a more useless character in any game I have ever played.

To whoever designed this update: If you ever wanted to ruin something in your life, you accomplished it with this update.

Comments

• I use a Ranger too, I not find differents in power and damage respect before in normal missions. I tested many time at Dragon Well (that it is too much strong for a level 26 was right at level 70) but as fight it is equal. What is different is the helth red bar, the way the companion healer work now and yes it is a HAMSTER. To slowly respect you need and you need to use a lot more potion or Health Stone and this is bad. Companion need to be able to make much more recover or now you can die with a single hit also if you are at 100% of the bar. What is hard now it is to make Dungeon or epic test, eg. Demogorgon was too much easy before but now it is impossible to complete Today I'm dead 14 tiem in a Demogorgon, never happen; and was not me was all us, I not want to think to Demogorgon Master. Need to work much with heath recover with companion healer evocated and on general power. All people I spok is unhappy of this update, too much hard also for a level 10 (after 70 time we passed level 70).
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    I use to play a pally as my main and would do runs as a healer and buff a bit. But the pally is just as broken now as every other class and the healer themselves are swigging healing potions and such just to stay alive. Nope, done with that.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    The real issues is for 4 years.. we have had almost no need of cordination whatsoever.. and instead of making it so we need "a bit more healing " and a "bit less of lifesteal" they went full bore.

There has been no need to dodge reds in like a year (or very little) there are literally players who have played this game, thinking that sitting in reds is/was the norm.

They made it like mod 1 or 2 again..

which is ok.. but what isnt ok, is we need r15 enchants now.. not r10 and they just effed the effing eff out of AD gain.

There is too much to do and not enough ways to earn AD.