test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes say Runestones Exchangeable - Where?

vendoodvendood Member Posts: 77 Arc User
From the patch notes:

"Due to all the balance changes, for a limited time all enchantments and runestones can be traded for other enchantments and runestones of the same rank."

I can see how to exchange Eldritch runestones for Bonding, and how to exchange Enchantments for either Runestones or other Enchants.

However there is no tab for exchanging the other types of Runestone. Is there some other method for this?

Comments

• cukaashacukaasha Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Look for rewards reclaiming agent in Protector's enclave, its next to it.
  • vendoodvendood Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Thank you for the reply, however it should have been clear from my post that I am already at the Rewards Agent, exchanging Eldritch and Enchantments.

The patch notes say all Runestones can be exchanged. There is no tab for exchanging Runestones. That is the issue.
  • malekith#8724 malekith Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited May 2019
    This needs a bump and an answer.

You can trade ANY enchantment (single/ double/ triple) for a single-stat runestone at the Antiquities scholar.
    However you can't do a trade of a one runestone for another type OR for an enchantment.

I made a mistake converting things and have some r14 enigmatic runestones I'd like to trade back in either for empowered runestones or radiant enchantments of equal rank and am unable to. I'd think give then the range of things we can trade in that this has to be an oversight.
    Post edited by malekith#8724 on
  • waglaf#2015 waglaf Member Posts: 25 Arc User

This needs a bump and an answer.

You can trade ANY enchantment (single/ double/ triple) for a single-stat runestone at the Antiquities scholar.
    However you can't do a REVERSE trade of a runestone for an enchantment.

I made a mistake converting things and have some r14 enigmatic runestones I'd like to trade back in either for empowered runestones or radiant enchantments of equal rank and am unable to. I'd think give then the range of things we can trade in that this has to be an oversight.

same here