What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Driftwood Tavern Questions Follow-up - April 16

1234568»

Comments

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited April 2019

micky1p00 said:

Looks like you still missed the entire post, and the previous one, and chose to focus on PE zone complainers which I have never mentioned nor care about.

I've outlined the specific issues related to the scaling, due to this being the main thread about this. There are other issues with the gameplay due to the changes, you can find those in the general feedback and other places.

What PE zone cry about or will they stay is not my concern, I'm not their 'keeper'.

Their crying or them staying doesn't change in any way or form the fact that the chosen scaling method has a significant downside, and combined with the current game design will create the outlined issues.
    It's everyone personal choice if they want to remain with such issues in place, or look for other games, I'm not here to convince anyone either way. Yet on the other hand, your semi-claim that the complaints are not founded is also false, as you didn't directly address any of them.

It is you who is more likely to jump to your next game well before veteran players like me will leave, and I'll rather have a game that I will enjoy in the long term. So you are free to stay and enjoy the game, or leave, or argue with the flat earthers in PE, or if you think I'm wrong in any of the issues I've given, we can discuss that, but otherwise, please do not dismiss them as false.

I didn't address it because I already have. I'm not on a rage fueled rampage to "make a point". I'm merely discussing it, which is indeed what the forum is for. You again choose to state that something you bring up isn't relevant, then why bring it up? You made an off the cuff comment about me being here, instead of playing swtor or GW 2 as if this was some kind of evidence that the systems really suck. A google search on how GW 2 is doing financially would have saved you some embarrassment, and if you're not, you should be, since it's a highly successful MMO. I don't play swtor unless I can maintain a sub for the duration of time I plan to play, because even with preferred status, I don't get drops that are the main way to advance my characters, 20+ capped toons, w/out the sub. I game hop, a lot, because I have tons of time to play games, due to my disability. So I get burn out, and go, except here, where it was just too easy, and too limited when I left.
    I didn't see you address anything of the specific issues of the scaling. You seem only to return to that it works somewhere, ignoring the specifics, which is not really comparable, as each game have different circumstances.

In no place I've implied that because of that system you are here, I've clearly wrote that each game has a scales of good things and bad, for which people choose to stay or leave.
    Nor I see where I've implied they are not successful, or doing poorly financially..

You have a great signature, please don't leave it as a signature only.

PS: if you have a ton of time to play, why didn't you go to preview..
    Post edited by micky1p00 on