test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Undermountain Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited April 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Top Known Issues Highlights (WIP list)
  • Fighter special at-will powers "Guarded Strike" and "Shield Bash" are not available for use when blocking - Aiming for a Thursday fix
  • Companions may be showing up as duplicate in player inventory - Aiming for a Thursday fix
  • Private Wilfred stabs with his hands, not his sword
  • Undermountain Daggers and Vistani Pact Blades are Item Level 1 - Aiming for a Thursday fix
  • Players experiencing rubber-banding - Temporary measures put in place to alleviate this issue
  • Powers tab continues to flash even when there's no further action left to take - Aiming for a Thursday fix
  • Bonding Runestones and companion powers unslot when loadout is changed - Aiming for next week fix
  • Tiamat too difficult to complete - Aiming for Thurdays fix
  • Players jammed against the door to the Undermountain intro quest in Moonstone Mask - We have taken some temporary measures to alleviate this issue and will be working on a more long-term solution
  • Players with the BoA 10-Power Point item cannot trade it in for AD - this is related to an item given out during last year's anniversary event. We are looking into how to address this.
  • Some players unable to open celestial bag of refining - Aiming for Thursday fix

This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Undermountain. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PC.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Thanks!
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    ++interact seems to cause the client to crash. Haven't tested properly because of all the rubberbanding, but it did do that on preview builds.
    FrozenFire
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    Gotta second the "need a slider for seal trading".
  • drumon88drumon88 Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    Akar Kessel is 1-shotting a 19k Barb tank with 31k defense (downscaled) THROUGH FULL BLOCK consistently. I've only got 189k health in there even though in YP I've got 320k. 190-500k damage depending on which attack. As are the giants in KR with their normal, non-wound-up melee attack. As are the bear-rider charge attacks (yes I know those produce red and you shouldn't stand in them, but when you've got a pile of mobs on you sometimes you can't see it).

For that matter, Barb tank survivability is absolute trash/mobs are doing way too much damage and 1-shotting everybody with incidental/splash/non-red-producing damage in T1 and T2 epic dungeons, even normal hits from trash mobs are stripping our block down in 1-2 hits. AKA, your scaling is broken like we've been telling you for over a month.

The black ice beholders in KR cannot be targeted with single-target melee attacks, only non-targeted AoE melee attacks or single-target ranged/magic attacks. When facing them, these abilities are greyed out.

Empowered Chain of Scales still does absolutely nothing, this was reported day 1 on preview.

Lathander's Dew does not seem to work at all.

Trade-in for rank 13 triple-stat enchants does not give you anything, just deletes the enchant. Ranks 5-12 and rank 14 do not do this, and no rank of double-stat enchant seems to. I have not tested single-stat enchants.

Neverember's room door in the Moonstone Mask is nonfunctional (can't interact with it and doesn't sparkle) on high-pop instances.

Still have duplicate companions in the companion log (armored orc wolf, redcap powrie), now can't delete them either.

THERE WAS NO MENTION OF THE INCREASE TO THE AD CAP IN THE ZAX PRIOR TO THIS MODULE GOING LIVE. I HAD MULTIPLE LISTINGS OVER 60 DAYS OLD FOR 500:1 THAT WILL NOW NEVER SELL.

THERE WAS NO MENTION OF THE INCREASE IN COST OF THE 1000 rAD IN THE SEAL VENDOR, IT USED TO BE 1000:100 NOW IT'S 1000:300

YOU SPECIFICALLY, REPEATEDLY CLAIMED SOLO PLAY AND LOW-LEVEL GROUP PLAY WOULD NOT BE "SIGNIFICANTLY SLOWED" BUT EVERYTHING IS TAKING AT A BARE MINIMUM TWICE AS LONG FOR ENDGAME GEARED CHARACTERS AND UP TO 5X LONGER FOR LESS GEARED CHARACTERS

It's taking 6+ minutes for a 19.5k-unscaled dps barbarian to kill a pair of deer in Barovia. I think they simply got missed by the the mod16 enemy changes since they also hit about twice as hard as all other non-elite enemies in the zone. They seem to have 500k+ health as a 70k IBS crit doesn't seem to move their health bar much at all.

Cleric healing is so bad in comparison to paladin or soulweaver warlock they are simply nonviable even in low-level instances. It takes them 10+ seconds to erase the damage done by a single trash-mob hit and they absolutely cannot keep up even in T1 dungeons.
    Runic Encounters in Twisted Caverns are dropping absolutely NOTHING. Have completed 10 now, with over 500 mobs killed.
    Illuminated Insignia of Leeching is still dropping from chests. Just got one from the treasure chest by the named dino in Twisted Caverns.
    Sentinel Barbarian block mechanism does not provide immunity to knockback/knockdown control effects even if it absorbs all the damage.
  • wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    It's funny how you guys were looking for a problem in the game when the real problem is you.

You killed this game. You lied to us and this will end up in gigantic backlash. How could you think it will be different?

Good riddance.
  • nokis12nokis12 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I bought the delvers pack qnd i didnt haver anu item tô claim as they Said in the claim agent like new companiom, 2 runes lvl 15 and new set of weappns...

Also Missing 2 boots of exp lvl 70 from my inventory. I bouaght the yesterday
    On Arbiter DC:
    The sparkling border of the power to show it's the one getting buffs only appears to show for Searing Javelin, in my Q slot, never for the powers that benefit from Flaming stacks in my E and R slots (BTS and Geas). I have not swapped the powers around to test if it's "only radiant stacks" or "only the power in my Q slot" or even "only searing javelin."
    Increasing the ZAX limit without fixing the infinite loop in Zen->Item->AD-> zen prices has simply caused the ZAX to level at 750, where it will perpetually rise again since 1 Zen is worth between 1.2 and 1.8 Zen, averaging around 1.4, as long as you spend it for items you sell on the AH and then turn the AH-acquired AD back into Zen.

In order for the price of Zen to stop running out of control forever, you MUST do at least one of:
    1) Remove all discounts and sales forever and make us believe you... and even then that's not going to stop it just slow it way down.
    2) Make the AH currency not tradeable for Zen, like STO and Champions do
    3) Stop having Zen market items that are AH-able.

Right now, as long as people are willing to wait, there's a feedback loop and 1 Zen is worth more than 1 Zen, as long as you buy Zen items on sale and sell them on not-sale for AD, then turn the AD back into Zen. Only the impatient turn Zen into AD directly, when they can make MORE AD by turning Zen to items and then to AD.
    bobo#5090 said:

drumon88 said:

THERE WAS NO MENTION OF THE INCREASE IN COST OF THE 1000 rAD IN THE SEAL VENDOR, IT USED TO BE 1000:100 NOW IT'S 1000:300

This was in preview and noted by several people...
    It never made it into any of the patch notes and when the community asked the devs about it directly they received radio silence so it was chalked up as not WAI.

• namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    lowjohn said:

But people have been told, on forum and in game chat, to max out their seals before mod 16 dropped. Then it is an easy 12 clicks to exchange all. And the devs did us a favor this time by giving us 1:1 exchange rate. IIRC it use to be like 1:4.

lowjohn said:

But people have been told, on forum and in game chat, to max out their seals before mod 16 dropped. Then it is an easy 12 clicks to exchange all. And the devs did us a favor this time by giving us 1:1 exchange rate. IIRC it use to be like 1:4.
    There is no way in PYGMY JERBOA it's reasonable to tell all players to max seals on all toons. And a slider would fix the problem instantly.
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    thanks for killing mod16 and the player base cause i really did not enjoy the changes you guys did to are boons powers and feats and how you made us all respect into stuff we did not enjoy so why cant you guys not let us have are stuff back like we had in mod15 and not let us play so we can level to 80 without having to unlock are powers
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Artifact modifications must be unlocked again despite already using cubes to open them all before the mod

I keep getting prompted to name companions who are already named, if the character has no AD it gives the error(Not enough AD to rename companion)
    Riding a mount through a Runic Encounter deletes the mount graphic, and you end up running at mounted speed, even after you leave the runic encounter. Clears if you "dismount" and re-mount, zone, or change instances but will otherwise persist indefinitely.

Vampires in Vanrakdoom that do the jumping overhead power attack will knock prone players regardless of block, dodge mechanics, or CC immunity from block mechanics or something like Battlerage. If you attempt to dodge it with an iframes-inducing dodge mechanic you will not take the damage but will still be knocked prone, even if the attack should have missed you. Reminiscent of the werewolf pounce in Barovia that will hit you even if you're nowhere near the red target circle, the werewolf, or where the werewolf actually lands according to your screen.

Axestorm will still miss enemies in its path if they are more than a degree or two above or below the player.

Self-damage from Bloodspiller+Bloodletter is wildly inconsistent, if you hit an enemy for 40k and take 5k one time, the next time you hit an enemy for 40k you may either only take 200 or you may take 10k.

The big (actual) Beholders in the questline expeditions are still out of tune compared to the rest of the expedition, having significantly more health and hitting significantly harder than the named end boss And by significantly I'm talking fight long enough to get off 3 dailies, and a crit feated Bloodletter is doing

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited April 2019

I just want to upgrade rank 6 to rank 7 without using any ward that I do that all the time.
    However, this time, the upgrade button is off. It seems I have to use ward.
    Why?
    Does that imply the streak breaker won't work without ward?
    Ward is more expensive than Mark of Potency. Am I forced to use ward? It is supposed to be 'optional'?

EDIT: Nevermind, there is a setting to change the behaviour.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

I just want to upgrade rank 6 to rank 7 without using any ward that I do that all the time.
    Why?
    Ward is more expensive than Mark of Potency. Am I forced to use ward? It is supposed to be 'optional'?

In your UI settings there is an option for "require ward on upgrade attempt" or something like that. It's on by default, but you can turn it off to attempt without a ward.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    drumon88 said:

Why?

In your UI settings there is an option for "require ward on upgrade attempt" or something like that. It's on by default, but you can turn it off to attempt without a ward.
    Thanks.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • skrewfaz3d#1482 skrewfaz3d Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Undermountain greatswords can be affected by the "item level 1" bug too. My barbarian's greatsword has been like this for the last 2 patches on preview (and still is).
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    lowjohn said:

lowjohn said:

There is no way in PYGMY JERBOA it's reasonable to tell all players to max seals on all toons. And a slider would fix the problem instantly.
    Now that the conversion rate is 1000 AD per 300 seals, might not be worth the aggravation once you get below 50 seals. You miss out on what, 166 AD?
  • juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    where is the new gear (armor and weaponset) in the tradebar store ?
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9
  • cukaashacukaasha Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    drumon88 said:

bobo#5090 said:

drumon88 said:

This was in preview and noted by several people...
    It never made it into any of the patch notes and when the community asked the devs about it directly they received radio silence so it was chalked up as not WAI.

Perhaps it was a bug, or simply forgot to mention it.
  • krysnytekrysnyte Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I can't play the new mod, because I have no campaigns in my campaign window, so I can't progress the module, I can't make keys for old modules or use the campaign stores in the campaign windows. :( This is on two of my toons, while the rest still have their campaign windows. It looks as though I have the boxes ticked off to hide the campaigns, but I have tried every combination of ticks and still, no campaign. I made a ticket for this and added a photo. I actually wondered if it didn't have something to do with you removing Deeds, because I was looking at the old Deeds screens when I read the patch notes that you would be removing them, as I thought they were really entertaining.
  • krysnytekrysnyte Member Posts: 47 Arc User

• agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    drumon88 said:

Runic Encounters in Twisted Caverns are dropping absolutely NOTHING. Have completed 10 now, with over 500 mobs killed.

Did you finish the campaign and get the quest from the runemaster?
    I did, and runic HE drop lots of runes for me, while they didn't when I tried 1-2 HE before finishing the campaign
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Upscaling in SH is broken ... Companions give 10x the stats they do elsewhere ... yes, it is fun to get 240.000 HP from a single companion and so on, but, eh...not sensible.

Hoping for improvements...
This discussion has been closed.