test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What levels are the old campaigns now?

santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
Are Dread Ring, Icewind Dale, Barovia, etc, now going to be level 80 areas, level 70 areas, or something else? Are we at the mercy of the scaling system wherever we go?

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    They remain level 70 and yes if you are in those zones above that, you will be scaled. Each zone seems to have its own setting/cap as well.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    they've made a mod 6, part 2....but, IMO, it's worse
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    tazz4now said:

And I just had my last therapy session last week for the trauma mod 6 put me through. Now this? Oh my therapist is gonna hate me..

• tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    I think I'm going to just log in and get my VIP key until the dust settles and then try it (to see what actually made it to live), if it's still as bad, it might be time for me to take a little break, except for collecting my daily key)
  • ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    tazz4now said:

IMHO it is more like a SWG self-inflicted fatal wound.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    tazz4now said:

I can't help but think they decided to give the designer of Mod 6 a "second chance" with Mod 16...instead of doing what they should have done, like make sure said designer *never* got his hands on NWO ever again.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    pitshade said:

They remain level 70 and yes if you are in those zones above that, you will be scaled. Each zone seems to have its own setting/cap as well.

Thanks for the info, I had been wondering. @pitshade
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

tazz4now said:

I can't help but think they decided to give the designer of Mod 6 a "second chance" with Mod 16...instead of doing what they should have done, like make sure said designer *never* got his hands on NWO ever again.
    I am pretty sure the fired Scott Shicoff ... yes, you can read his resume here. He appears to be available to anyone interested in hiring him.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • cabar1cabar1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 124 Arc User
    > @krumple01 said:
    > they've made a mod 6, part 2....but, IMO, it's worse
    >
    > And I just had my last therapy session last week for the trauma mod 6 put me through. Now this? Oh my therapist is gonna hate me..

Or maybe she will love you, since more visits mean More Money?
    99 lines of code on the wall, 99 lines of code, add one line, compile it again....... 113 lines on code on the wall
    113 lines of code on the wall, 113 lines of code, rewrite one line, compile it again.......
    Wait For It