test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tenebrous Enchant R15 not proccing

patcherrkmpatcherrkm Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
Please fix - The tenebrous enchantment is not proccing under any circumstances. Please fix thank you
Post edited by patcherrkm on

Comments

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    Works for me
    Elite Whaleboy
  • patcherrkmpatcherrkm Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 127 Arc User
    wilbur626 said:

Works for me

On Test Server? What rank where do you have it equiped? me and multiple guildmates have tested and it isnt wokring.
    UPDATE: tooltips totally wrong for ranks 8 and 9. rank 9 is 1% chance for 1% damage. i ranked it up to 15 and it states 8% for 8% but so far no procs so maybe rank 15 is broken?
    ANOTHER UPDATE: Tenebrous r15 has a 0% effective proc chance. However if you have a r14 & r15 equiped, you get the r14 proc chance and the r15 damage. After testing at all ranks the two that arent prociding proc chance are r8 & r15 thank you
  • draugkirdraugkir Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    r14s are working tho
  • anoreksjaanoreksja Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    I have only Tenebrous of rank 15 and do not work, I can confirm:

• tardbathtardbath Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Anyone tested how tenebrous works in a scaled enviroment ? Do we lose % chance or %dmg only ? we are already losing HP!
    Plz if anyone tested let us know !

Best
    I would like to test but my Tenebrous enchantments rank 15 still do not work. And when can we expect fix? If I knew that R15 are broken, I would not upgrade all my R14 :(
  • gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    R15 broken for me too.... what a joke...
  • gormenghast1gormenghast1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
    I have extensively tested a setup comprising 3 Tenebrous Enchantments, rank 14 and 1 Tenebrous Enchantment, rank 15. These are the results of the tests:

Slotting 2 Tenebrous Enchantments, rank 14 in each of a ring's offense slots, 1 Tenebrous Enchantment, rank 14 and 1 Tenebrous Enchantment, rank 15 on separate items:
    Tene2x-Slot

On 1000 swings the Tenebrous Power procced 144 times, for a chance of 14,4% on average (should be 7%*3=21% from 3*R14+8% from R15, for a total of 29%)

Slotting all 3 Tenebrous Enchantments, rank 14 and 1 Tenebrous Enchantment, rank 15 all on separate items:
    Tene-Single-Slot

On 1000 swings the Tenebrous Power procced 193 times, for a chance of 19.3% on average. (should be 7%*3=21% from 3*R14+8% from R15, for a total of 29%)

Other than confirming that Tenebrous Enchatments, rank 15 don't increase the chance of proccing the enchantment's effect but do increase the damage percentage on HP as stated in the tooltip, the test shows also that slotting multiple Tenebrous Enchantments on single items drastically lowers the total chance of proccing the enchantments.

Putting aside the obvious bug affecting Tenebrous Enchantment, rank 15's increase of proc chance, there is also a curious inconsistency between expected and effective number of procs. The number of hits in the tests are high enough to grant statistical significance to those differences, so it would be reasonable to check out why so many aspects of these enchantments don't correspond to the tooltip descriptions.

@nitocris83: please consider escalating the matter to the devs, these should be relatively easy bugs to fix and it would be nice to se these enchantments working properly in one of the next patches.
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    @nitocris83 This needs fixing! 👆
    Elite Whaleboy
    After today's update, my Tenebrous enchantments r15 and r14 do not work!!
    anoreksja said:

Yes, now also rank 14 have stopped working. No idea if the other ranks are also affected.

It starts to feel like being inside a joke.
    anoreksja said:

Same here... my patience is running out, slowly but running out.....
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    confirmed the patch from 5/14/2019 killed all teneberous enchantments by accident.
    I'm sure the same person that meant to fix the ui bug and accidently removed total proc chance, can fix it quickly.
    <3

it happens..
    but fix it pls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • mrbamp#9916 mrbamp Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    After the patch on May 15, the stones do not work 11, 12, 13,14 - zero damage in 4 hours
    In the upcoming owlbear patch there is now no point in running more than one tenebrous. Extra don’t really add to any significant proc rate
    > @patcherrkm said:
    > In the upcoming owlbear patch there is now no point in running more than one tenebrous. Extra don’t really add to any significant proc rate

Many people have been testing and getting the same result.... one teneb is best. Maybe there is an internal cooldown that negates the higher proc chance from being viable..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
    And last time Ive checked rank 15 works same as rank 14 (same stats) so I start to wonder why I bothered to raise it to 15 anyway, not to mention why I bothered to have 2 of them....
    i have 5 of them.... trying to cap the 30% ... but based on testing... i wasted my money ... one works just the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hrakhhrakh Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    Did additional testing with ACT

4 tenebrous slotted: 2*14 2*15 for a total expected percentage percentage of 30%

1240 hellish rebuke's cast, 218 tenebrous procs for a percentage of 17.5%.

Something is definitely wrong.

> @patcherrkm said:

> In the upcoming owlbear patch there is now no point in running more than one tenebrous. Extra don’t really add to any significant proc rate

Many people have been testing and getting the same result.... one teneb is best. Maybe there is an internal cooldown that negates the higher proc chance from being viable..

If there is an internal cooldown not indicated clearly or if the tooltip's percentages don't correspond to the real numbers, it would be a plain scam over those enchantments.

Hope this won't be another case in which the answer will be silence.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    IS Tenebrous 14 as well the problem is with the proc chance.......
    edited May 2019
    1. Tenebrous has a 1 second internal cooldown. - This makes increased proc chance of multiple tenebrous nearly useless, especially for fast attack champions
    2. Tenebrous was NOT doubled like the rest of the enchants. This makes it really fall behind compared to just stacking radiant enchants with 2400 power now.
    3. All Tenebrous enchants at all ranks state 8% after being slotted. This bug appears to be just in the text and not in the funtionality.

SUGGESTION: Either remove the cooldown or double damage from 8% to 16% for tenebrous to remain a viable option. Or both. If you're not going to remove the cooldown just remove the stacking proc chance because it's like you're tricking people into thinking running more than one is somehow beneficial, whereas with internal cooldown, it isn't.

1. Tenebrous has a 1 second internal cooldown. - This makes increased proc chance of multiple tenebrous nearly useless, especially for fast attack champions
    2. Tenebrous was NOT doubled like the rest of the enchants. This makes it really fall behind compared to just stacking radiant enchants with 2400 power now.
    3. All Tenebrous enchants at all ranks state 8% after being slotted. This bug appears to be just in the text and not in the funtionality.

SUGGESTION: Either remove the cooldown or double damage from 8% to 16% for tenebrous to remain a viable option. Or both. If you're not going to remove the cooldown just remove the stacking proc chance because it's like you're tricking people into thinking running more than one is somehow beneficial, whereas with internal cooldown, it isn't.

how do you know about the 1 sec cooldown?
  • chiatzouchiatzou Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Stream said it was fixed but it doesnt work like the tooltip states or like it used to work. In the patch notes, it should have been explained the way it works now. Or they think thats the way it s supposed to work...

how do you know about the 1 sec cooldown?
    Thorough ACT testing. Never two procs at the same timecode Always at least 1 second spacing.

• ultimatefgt123ultimatefgt123 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 96 Arc User
    any chance of some dev input into this?