test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

mod 16 ranger

1235»

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

I have not looked at YouTube thoroughly but what are the required reagents to upgrade enchants to R15?

I don't remember exactly but ues and the new stone from the wondrous bazaar. it's the same price as umop now. so no biggie. it's not gated thru new content like the ues originally was.
  • teucer#3019 teucer Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    That is good news. I don't think I will make a mass jump to 15, for me an enchant or two a month should be good. Too much of my time is invested in BR games.

The Legendary Outlaws
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    > @teucer#3019 said:
    > I have not looked at YouTube thoroughly but what are the required reagents to upgrade enchants to R15?

A new mark you can buy on the wondrous bazaar. It's 125k AD atm I think but it may change before release.
  • dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    So with the changes to how stats work with the new update on preview it will make Min/Maxing a pain in the HAMSTER.

Currently on preview my lvl 80 Menzo renagade has

Ilvl - 21400

Str - 24
    Con - 14
    Dex - 32
    Int - 12
    Wis - 14
    Cha - 14

Hp 193,342

Power - 104,598
    Arpen - 65,088
    Def - 43,653
    Crit Strike - 96,599
    Crit Resist - 30,073
    Accuracy 30,227
    Deflect - 25,570
    Combat Adv - 46,106
    Awareness - 27,419
    Companion inf - 33.6%
    Crit Sev - 147.5%
    Magic dmg boost - 3%
    Physical dmg boost - 6%

Maxed Legendary Companions with 15% bolster w/ 3x +5 Bold companion gear
    Using Swarm Mount power
    All Epic Mount Insignias, using only of Skill or Dominance
    Running full rank 15's Black Ice

I have the new seal armor and rings w/ Mountaineer weapons, I have not yet got the new neck and Belt or any new artifacts.

My above stats are setting in the Protector's Enclave so thats all unbuffed

The new lvl 70 stats needed is

Arpen @ 57k
    Acc @ 57k
    Crit @ 57k
    CA @ 97k
    Def @ 57k
    Deflect @ 57k
    CR @ 62k
    Aware @ 67k

I don't know what the lvl 80 stats are for max but just looking at the lvl 70

I need to drop

8k Arpen
    39k Crit

And gain

Def - 12.5k
    CR - 32k
    Acc - 27k
    Deflect - 31.5k
    CA @ 51k
    Aware @ 39.5k

Just impossible. I went with a pure offensive build when I lvled this guy to 80 I literally can't reduce any defensive stats. I'm not concerned with survival atm nothing was a challenge leveling, However it seems almost impossible to cap even the lvl 70 offensive stats setting at lvl 80 with 21.4k ilvl.... lol

Are we going to need to figure out what the new META group is and what buffs they bring and then work backwards with the numbers to get the best Min/Max?

I've been reading over on the priview forums where peps are saying that Accuracy is a HAMSTER stat but is it? seems to me you don't want to have those hits deflected and with 32k acc they still avoid 25% of the time. That seems like a massive dps loss especially if you get a unlucky streak in a burst window.
    "The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"
    @dragonsbane3 buffs are pretty much gone. I don't think that kind of meta group will happen anymore. you might want to post this over in the main thread. it looks like you're posting stuff you want devs to see.
  • aagni#2375 aagni Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    they need to move swiftness of the fox to hunter
  • sandfox#5862 sandfox Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    Does anyone know which enchants are going to (probably) be most useful for HR in PvE/PvP?

Will 1-2 stat enchants hold value or is everyone going to want 3 stat enchants to get max total stat points? If certain widely used enchants suddenly aren't as desirable that could wipe out a lot of market value. (Brutals, I'm looking at you.)

Any word on which armor/weapon enchants are going to wanted/unwanted?

Trying to decide whether or not to firesale everything prior to Mod 16 or not.

Does anyone know which enchants are going to (probably) be most useful for HR in PvE/PvP?

Will 1-2 stat enchants hold value or is everyone going to want 3 stat enchants to get max total stat points? If certain widely used enchants suddenly aren't as desirable that could wipe out a lot of market value. (Brutals, I'm looking at you.)

Any word on which armor/weapon enchants are going to wanted/unwanted?

Trying to decide whether or not to firesale everything prior to Mod 16 or not.

hard to say. If they do lower in value I'd say it would be a temporary thing until we get more stat gear which we are sure to do. at some point everyone will stack power.
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    Exactly how bad is the DPS imbalance right now? We should collect and supply some data, because apparently the devs, as usual, don't care about class balance and we, as usual, are getting the short end of the stick.
    edited April 2019
    I think the people that did all that kind of testing are on strike. I haven't seen any of that kind of data since the stats changed. I'm not happy with where we are but i'm not sure that anyone has it better. maybe it is balanced and everyone sxxxks atm. I don't know.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

I think the people that did all that kind of testing are on strike. I haven't seen any of that kind of data since the stats changed. I'm not happy with where we are but i'm not sure that anyone has it better. maybe it is balanced and everyone sxxxks atm. I don't know.

You are hearing crickets because everyone decided to move onto other games where players can customize their characters.
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Wow. This has been our worst preview feedback/new mod etc. run up ever.

Anyway, hoping for the best, happy new mod folks.
    No idea what my toon is now.